+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Explosives shouldn't take down anything faster than ARs. They're AoE weapons. Not to mention that they have perfect accuracy unlike ARs/SMGs/Pistols.
    Smgs are accurate, crit smashing machines. Postal does 100k+ per bullet, but explosives shouldn't be on same level? Dets are not aoe machines like d13. The blast radius is small, damage is laughable. Imagine halo having rocket launcher take 2 shots to kill a grunt? The small ammo capacity is suppose to represent it's power. Give us 100+ capacity for dets if they want to keep them so weak.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  2. #22
    Only on small creatures. I can out kill with an AR on scrapper uprising faster then a rocket launcher. AR out damages them is every way. Even hellbug arkfalls AR has advantage. Postals can one shot any medium size enemy with its hit crit mult, as I canmhit for over 140k with right nano. My RL barely does 30kwith right nano.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.


    I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.


    Reputation is everything.

  3. #23
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,718
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Only on small creatures. I can out kill with an AR on scrapper uprising faster then a rocket launcher. AR out damages them is every way. Even hellbug arkfalls AR has advantage. Postals can one shot any medium size enemy with its hit crit mult, as I canmhit for over 140k with right nano. My RL barely does 30kwith right nano.
    What RL are you using that has such low ammo? My RLs have 40K damage per shot.

  4. #24
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,718
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Smgs are accurate, crit smashing machines.
    No. They aren't. They are the exact opposite. SMGs are extremely inaccurate and their base crit doesn't even reach 2.0. The only accurate SMG is the VBI SMG, which still isn't very accurate nor does it have a high crit multiplier.

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Postal does 100k+ per bullet, but explosives shouldn't be on same level?
    Not sure what Postal refers to.

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Dets are not aoe machines like d13. The blast radius is small, damage is laughable. Imagine halo having rocket launcher take 2 shots to kill a grunt? The small ammo capacity is suppose to represent it's power. Give us 100+ capacity for dets if they want to keep them so weak.
    Auto dets do have low damage but their large mag sizes with fast reloads and AoE capacity, albeit small, makes it hard to balance them. I do agree that they're a bit too underwhelming at the moment. Maybe a full damage radius buff and a small damage buff could make them better at what they were clearly designed for: very tight indoor spaces and clustered hellbugs.

    Manual dets need a mag size reduction and a damage and, most importantly, min damage buff. The mag size needs to be reduced if you buff their damage because you can just place all your stickies in a place where you know enemies will go and do a ton of damage. with high mag and high damage this becomes too much.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts