+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime Precision Weapons

Prime Precision Weapons

Now that the forums are back to normal, I figured I would try to bring this up... Has anyone gotten a hold of any of the Prime Precision weapons? Whether you have or not it is alright...in either case, does anyone have pictures/the names of the weapons? So far from what I have seen and read... There are the ones that I am aware of from my end: Gray .45; SS-2 Bolt-Action; Magnum; XAR-37 Sovereign; HP-5 Wolverine*; XAR-39*.

*These weapons I read the names of but I have yet to see a picture for them...so I am unsure if either of these are Prime Precision weapons or not. :/

Here are screenshots of the Primes I have managed to take a picture off of nearby players. The XAR-37 Sovereign I had gotten from someone to send me when I was off of the game...so that is why it is from a different screen.

I figured this would help to give people an idea of what those 7 special weapons are...Thanks, and I wish good luck to all of you!!!
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

I haven't bought any loot boxes, but all I get from event caches from mjrs are blue shields. I did get one purple 99 grenade.

I have to say throwing a miners arm as a nade is beyond hilarious.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

I got the prime wolverine from an arkfall cache on day one... but haven't seen a single event mod of any caliber... what good is an event gun with no mods?... what good is the event with no mods, AGAIN... trion can make a gorgeous, smooth, fun event, yet it is useless with no mods

Quote Originally Posted by Shtank View Post
    I got the prime wolverine from an arkfall cache on day one... but haven't seen a single event mod of any caliber... what good is an event gun with no mods?... what good is the event with no mods, AGAIN... trion can make a gorgeous, smooth, fun event, yet it is useless with no mods

This is gamigo's ship now. Expect more events to be loot box Dependant for best mods, and guns. This is what they do with every game they acquire.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Quote Originally Posted by Shtank View Post
    Fun event. lol its just a motherlode with a large health pool. And idiots running the boss out of the circle to put the boss back at full health. And yet again an event is supposed to be an event, not hours of waiting with just normal arkfalls spawning. They really should go check out events on other games to see how to run events.

i got a prime precision grey earlier and an oj mod a little before that, this site never lets me add pictures but i’ll take one off xbox and send it to you in a bit m8

I got a shot gun a couple of days ago

Quote Originally Posted by Sldr View Post
    I got a shot gun a couple of days ago
    a shotgun? interesting...can you provide any further specifics on it?
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    a shotgun? interesting...can you provide any further specifics on it?

I got a purple quality precision shotgun too.. and a ton of blue quality shotgun mods lol. I hate shotguns I dont find the point of a weapon with a 2 meter max range when 99% of the gameplay is outdoors, at 100 times the range...

When i jump on later I'll grab a screenshot and put a link to it here, it will be in about 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Asterrameth View Post
    I got a purple quality precision shotgun too.. and a ton of blue quality shotgun mods lol. I hate shotguns I dont find the point of a weapon with a 2 meter max range when 99% of the gameplay is outdoors, at 100 times the range...

When i jump on later I'll grab a screenshot and put a link to it here, it will be in about 2 hours.
    I almost exclusively use the street sweeper. It works on just about everything. Using a rebel is necessary(you shouldnt be using the other shields anyways). One hits almost everything as I am doing over 7k a pellet(8 pellets per shot). 99er killer, one mag can take a blacklungs shields down, and 75% of its health in arkfalls, and its 1hko everything else.

I loves my shotty.
    Xbox One

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA

+ Reply to Thread