+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Prime Precision Weapons

Wandering around Paradise since April, 2013.
    Yea. On prime weapons there is a hidden mastery that will trigger when you caused whatever damage the threshold is for it. You will see it trigger an onscreen notification, exactly like when you gain a level in experience for a weapon skill. It’s not listed anywhere on the card for the weapon, but after it triggers you will see it increased the firing rate, or damage, or in this case mag size. On the prime void sovereign, the hidden mastery for me was firing rate. I assume the hidden masteries are the same on each type of prime weapon. BucketmouthJohn was the person who told me about it when the prime cosmic weapons came out. I didn’t notice at first because the prime cosmic weapons I got were garbage weapons that I didn’t use. The void runner, incidentally, has no hidden mastery- though it is a prime as well as a prototype.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #22
    Hey guys!

We apologise on the delay of the patchnotes. They will be posted on the Forum later today!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey guys!

We apologise on the delay of the patchnotes. They will be posted on the Forum later today!
    Even without the patch notes we know there hasnt been any major bug fixes so really whats the point now? Without bug fixes all the patch notes will say is wahst with the 99 update and we already know what they are.

But whatever you keep pushing more and more players away and dont seem to care one tiny bit. As said before we need bug fixes before anything.

Imagine... posting patch notes a full week after an event/update goes live in 2019.

Shambles. Absolute shambles.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Imagine... posting patch notes a full week after an event/update goes live in 2019.

Shambles. Absolute shambles.
    Imagine posting about this update all over social media and not fixing any bugs that are currently in game, and have been reported numerous times by numerous people yet we still got nothign but a store update. SMH

pvp updates for ps3 and ps4 when?

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey guys!

Any progress with getting the screenshots of the Prime Precision weapons for Defiance 2050? Screenshots of the 99 Problems Jackpots for Classic Defiance as well?
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by BarrySciFi View Post
    Yea. On prime weapons there is a hidden mastery that will trigger when you caused whatever damage the threshold is for it. You will see it trigger an onscreen notification, exactly like when you gain a level in experience for a weapon skill. It’s not listed anywhere on the card for the weapon, but after it triggers you will see it increased the firing rate, or damage, or in this case mag size. On the prime void sovereign, the hidden mastery for me was firing rate. I assume the hidden masteries are the same on each type of prime weapon. BucketmouthJohn was the person who told me about it when the prime cosmic weapons came out. I didn’t notice at first because the prime cosmic weapons I got were garbage weapons that I didn’t use. The void runner, incidentally, has no hidden mastery- though it is a prime as well as a prototype.
    Ah, alright! I heard a little about that last event...I managed to get a Prime Cosmic NRS-600 I believe it is called...the burst-fire von bach SMG. I never saw the text pop up, but I did aim-down-the-sights quite often when shooting it. I had a scope on it and the text seemed to appear at the bottom right hand corner of my screen when effects triggered...so I likely hit it, but just never saw the popup stating that I got it. I appreciate the info Barry, thanks! I was kind of worried I was going to need 5 Precision mods if I happen to get another Prime this event xD. or Maybe do something else with the weapon to unlock the bonus...
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by BarrySciFi View Post
    Hahaha, I just read this after I trashed my prime HP9 von bach. Never hit the threshold.

Doesn't matter, I had only like 2 mods and that shotgun is so crappy with the reloading bug that it's unusable anyway.

I got an ss2 and an assault rifle that shoots in burst. The VBI one I think. Both kinda crap tbh. Only 1 blue mod for each so far.

+ Reply to Thread