Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #31
    Hey guys!

After gathering your feedback about the Motherlode's health being reset when is taken too far from the Arkfalls.

We have a solution and currently having it tested. We hope to get it live in the coming days.

I will keep you all updated on when it will be done.

Thank you for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey guys!

After gathering your feedback about the Motherlode's health being reset when is taken too far from the Arkfalls.

We have a solution and currently having it tested. We hope to get it live in the coming days.

Thank you for your feedback!
    What about the other numerous bugs that have been reported since release? Going to leave them or just ignore them like you have done for 12 months. Achievements/trophies still not fixed, weapon bugs still not fixed, want me to list more so you can pass this onto the team yet again. Lets face it nothing is being done to fix the major issues with this game or they woudl have been fixed by now.

Oh and btw what happened to yesterdays so called patch notes being posted?

Went back to Neverwinter last week and ran into a bug, guess what i reported it and it has now been patched. I reported bugs back in July last year on Defiance 2050 and they are still present. Guess what il be playing for a while??

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    What about the other numerous bugs that have been reported since release? Going to leave them or just ignore them like you have done for 12 months. Achievements/trophies still not fixed, weapon bugs still not fixed, want me to list more so you can pass this onto the team yet again. Lets face it nothing is being done to fix the major issues with this game or they woudl have been fixed by now.

Oh and btw what happened to yesterdays so called patch notes being posted?

Went back to Neverwinter last week and ran into a bug, guess what i reported it and it has now been patched. I reported bugs back in July last year on Defiance 2050 and they are still present. Guess what il be playing for a while??
    Football? It's summer man, go play outside.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Whatever happened to the patch notes being posted? Thought that was going to happen yesterday.

All due respect, but that "improved communication" that we've been promised (repeatedly) just hasn't happened.

Shambles.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

Geez, at least it’s a fix! Isn’t that what we want to see rather than nothing.
    And it’s for the current event. It’s a positive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Geez, at least it’s a fix! Isn’t that what we want to see rather than nothing.
    And it’s for the current event. It’s a positive for me.
    Yeah great they are fixing the motherlode health regen. The event ends in 3 weeks so its not realy that important when the event can still be completed. What about all the other major bugs that have been present since release? What about the weapon fixes that are needed? What about the achievement fixes? Seems to be when we ask about these issues they go silent. Shambles is putting it politely. This game needs a proper team working on it and pushign out fixes, not just posting on social media every now and again and updating the store.

I’m well aware of the problems with this game. If it’s that bad for you why do you play? I prefer to look at any fix as a positive. Constant ranting has gotten nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Constant ranting has gotten nowhere.
    And the same can be said with complacent posts like this.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    Yeah great they are fixing the motherlode health regen. The event ends in 3 weeks so its not realy that important when the event can still be completed. What about all the other major bugs that have been present since release? What about the weapon fixes that are needed? What about the achievement fixes? Seems to be when we ask about these issues they go silent. Shambles is putting it politely. This game needs a proper team working on it and pushign out fixes, not just posting on social media every now and again and updating the store.

Some bugs are easier to fix then others. With the small team they have to focus more on the now, and try to squeeze in fixes when they can. If they just focused on all the bugs we would have zero events, no engineer, no nothing. "Proper" team is working on it, why would you put a new team on the game that doesn't know the code, or anything? You think the new team could put out events, while still trying to resolve issues. Just because we haven't got a fix for weapons doesn't mean they aren't working on a fix.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Sorry, but this needs more than just a fix - it needs an apology and an explanation. How did this get through testing? It consistently happens in every arkfall. Even if you have a group who are all communicating and being careful the boss a) has a charge mechanic where it picks a direction and sprints for a couple hundred yards, which can take it out of the area, b) it constantly switches focus and can be taken out of the area by randoms just moving through or fighting things on the edge of the area.

I don't understand how this wasn't noticed in testing, so I'm going to go ahead and say that this wasn't tested. And, if that's the case, why should we play (and pay) for stuff that you can't be bothered or don't have the resources to test.

Have a look at ingame chat. A lot of people don't read this forum/reddit/socials. They're spending 20-30 mins running a broken event. They're super PO'd.

Closed Thread