Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    People need to stop with the whiny attitudes though, filling zone with hostile comments, great way to keep new players (sarcasm).
    Yea, I noticed this happening last night.

Logged out and played something else after downing the Motherlode even though several claimed in zone chat: "This will be a failure, time to do dailies..."
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Agree. Everyone fights differently based upon skill/power level. You can’t expect people’s fighting in middle a lot lot who won’t survive.

It is what it is. Adapt.

I’ve been enjoying the battles, they’re fun. And I don’t get upset if we don’t defeat. I like tough fights.

Problem is still rng. I got a prime sniper and prime assault. So far only one mod each. Too many grenades/shields way below power level, though got one blue 5K shield. Haven’t seen one predator crystal yet.

Got sniper from paradise vendor. Not online so don’t remember name. It has no syn an no mod slots. Only used a little, but my prime cosmic seems to works better.

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Bonesaw talked about the issue some on Discord. Here is what he said on it.

No other public information has been given about the problem that I am aware of. The issue could be fixed, but we may just have to stick with it for the whole event. Although it seems a bit weird... I have sometimes seen the Motherlode go outside of the circle and not get thrown back by the leash, while other times I have... :/
    It's been like this going back to 2013.

Though there's no reason an enemy should regenerate all their health when wandering too far. Just giving them damage immunity would've made sense so people couldn't use the "return to spawn" mechanic for easy shooting.

Most likely they couldn't figure out how to code just damage immunity, or decided it would take too long so made it in this way instead to cut corners. So we're stuck with another ill-conceived game mechanic that causes players to resent other players.

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    The motherlode runs out all on his own. He knocks people back and past the edge then chases them out, he runs around the outside edge turn his crit spot to outside so people further back have the best shot. I showed up to a final once, as soon as i got there ( i hadnt even fired a shot yet) I just got out my roller at the edge and he ran right up to me. Action in the middle is too heated for a player with less pr, they could try go to the middle but get knocked out, or die having to extract, and then return , this forces players to the edge. People need to stop with the whiny attitudes though, filling zone with hostile comments, great way to keep new players ( sarcasim). Ive seen ml recharge 4 or 5 times and still getting beaten faster than most matrons, finals ending in 10 to 15 min, thats lots of time to spare. I have not seen one fail. Yes it is irritating that his health recharges, is it players fault, no.

this is an accurate description of what really happens, the boss charges a bunch and spams knockback with pretty much every single ability. If he targets 1 player more than twice theres a good chance that player will be knocked out of the circle triggering a reset. A player cannot help being tunneled by the boss.

He's almost easier than matron because matron can go glitch mode and simply never surface failing a major. been there done that many many times already, zero failures on motherlode to date.

For me these players aren't the idiots or noobs or anything else. They just try to survive the attack of that monstrum. The system is really dumb, why the hell can the motherload heal because a stupid circle? Why the hell cant all vehicle explode exactly the same way inner that circle (we still could enjoy our ex-massive cars, quads etc.)?

XBOX NA

Then have them run to the side, running backwards out of the circle only leaves everyone running around shooting explosives, hoping to hit him. The few times he actually focused on me, I just stood still. We took out both kneecaps in under 3 minutes. When he is running around it takes almost 8.

The middle isn't that dangerous. I place a turret, and use shotgun to kill all the mobs, they are dead within seconds.

I am sorry, but some blame has to fall on the ones who intentionally run outside the circle, and keep shooting, Or keeping ML Back to everyone. Just run in a circle, NOT backwards. And try not to run to far, try to keep him locked in place. I have seen ones I know are 5k, running to the outside, and luring him out, just to mess with the rest.

Its just one big Fuster cluck.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

I’ll admit I’m one of the ones who have raged in chat over this. I absolutely blame the players. After the first 2-3 arkfalls a player should be able to learn that leading the boss out will cause his health to reset. Most of the players I’ve encountered on PS4 NA run out of the ark to get away from whatever enemy is attacking them. Most run away more than they shoot. Not because the boss knocked them out of the ark or dashed beyond the ark shards. Through observation, trial and error, one could also learn that when the boss prepares to do a jump attack the player can stand behind the ark debris to avoid being knocked back. The same for his hammer smash that sends the bolts across the ground. Stand behind the ark debris and this attack will miss you. A player, at any power level, can easily stand in or near the center and help achieve a defeat. It’s when the boss has very little health that players draw him out of the ark. If it was due to his attacks then it would occur early on in the battle as well. It doesn’t, only towards the end. Others have even written in chat asking to not lure the boss out. Even explaining the ark crystals that charge his hammer. Explaining the reasons and yet, they still do it. That’s why I blame players. This is the most frustrating event I’ve ever played in Defiance and I’ve played all of them since the very 1st one in D13.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    I’ll admit I’m one of the ones who have raged in chat over this. I absolutely blame the players. After the first 2-3 arkfalls a player should be able to learn that leading the boss out will cause his health to reset. Most of the players I’ve encountered on PS4 NA run out of the ark to get away from whatever enemy is attacking them. Most run away more than they shoot. Not because the boss knocked them out of the ark or dashed beyond the ark shards. Through observation, trial and error, one could also learn that when the boss prepares to do a jump attack the player can stand behind the ark debris to avoid being knocked back. The same for his hammer smash that sends the bolts across the ground. Stand behind the ark debris and this attack will miss you. A player, at any power level, can easily stand in or near the center and help achieve a defeat. It’s when the boss has very little health that players draw him out of the ark. If it was due to his attacks then it would occur early on in the battle as well. It doesn’t, only towards the end. Others have even written in chat asking to not lure the boss out. Even explaining the ark crystals that charge his hammer. Explaining the reasons and yet, they still do it. That’s why I blame players. This is the most frustrating event I’ve ever played in Defiance and I’ve played all of them since the very 1st one in D13.

Nicely said. Only thing I say in zone chat is to stop running out of the circle, and try to stay inside the crystals.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

People really need to learn how to run away from boss in a circle instead of just holding back in a straight line all the way out of the circle. Its really not that hard. Its not a difficult boss fight. Its not like the game is flooded with new players its pretty much only experienced players left so theres no excuse.

I agree with david and has anyone else noticed that if ur a high power level and shoot him in his puddincup he chases u I wait and when I see him leaving the circle I shoot him to help the other players it’s slot easier than raging in zone or belittling others just my opinion tho
    Founder of Devils of NJ clan
    Shawn themadog 5k pr
    PS4 NA

Closed Thread