Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn4511 View Post
    I agree with david and has anyone else noticed that if ur a high power level and shoot him in his puddincup he chases u I wait and when I see him leaving the circle I shoot him to help the other players it’s slot easier than raging in zone or belittling others just my opinion tho
    Xbox NA

He always seems to be drawn to people furthest away. Rarely can I get him to focus on me, and sometimes he just runs around with no purpose.

If people would run to the side, it would be less annoying.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn4511 View Post
    it’s a lot easier than raging in zone
    Yeah... the ones raging in zone chat with incoherent, paragraph length comments when they should be busy shooting enemies.

Post zone chat comments instead of shooting things... 4Head
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    This is the Devs fault! If your gonna allow the main boss to regenerate its energy. Add instructions on how to play this event! It wouldnt been that hard to add a few lines of text, explaining this.There is alot of new players! There not going too know how to play this event, or there just hanging on the outside cause they dont want to get killed. Alot of low level people tend to stay near the edge. I haven't had any failed finals, but a few have came down to the wire. There is just too many noobs dragging the main boss out side the crystal circle. This is causing alot of frustration in zone chat. I've seen the zone chat grow very toxic over this. But it not just noobs dragging the boss outside the circle, if your knocked out the circle by the boss this can drag him out as well.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

It needs to be fixed! Plain and simple. People like me that work and have a life cant play all day every day. So when i waist hours doing these events only to havecthem time out is BS. So until its fixed and my time isnt waisted any more. I wont be waisting any more money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by stewartlittle81 View Post
    It needs to be fixed! Plain and simple. People like me that work and have a life cant play all day every day. So when i waist hours doing these events only to havecthem time out is BS. So until its fixed and my time isnt waisted any more. I wont be waisting any more money on it.
    Alot of things need fixing in this game but it just falls on deaf ears. Just have to learn to play with bugs or not play at all. Ive chose the latter as nothing is ever going to get fixed.

The problem isn't noobs or rookie mistakes. These are people that willingly try to get the ML to leave the circle and regen. A lot of them stay as far away as possible with RL or sniper rifles, which deal enough damage to attract the ML. When called in zone or area chat, they usually tell you to [expletive deleted] off, but never really deny what they're doing. When their clan leaders tell them to cut their BS or get kicked, they cut their BS.

Yesterday I decided to play kindergarten teacher for a while. Was using pumpkin patch to block the sight of anyone trying to lure the ML out of its circle. It works. It's unpleasant enough that they stop. In the meantime, they can't get a shot because of the aggressive vfx, so they can't attract the ML. We managed to finish 3 majors in a row without the ML healing a single time. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    This is the Devs fault! If your gonna allow the main boss to regenerate its energy. Add instructions on how to play this event! It wouldnt been that hard to add a few lines of text, explaining this.There is alot of new players! There not going too know how to play this event, or there just hanging on the outside cause they dont want to get killed. Alot of low level people tend to stay near the edge. I haven't had any failed finals, but a few have came down to the wire. There is just too many noobs dragging the main boss out side the crystal circle. This is causing alot of frustration in zone chat. I've seen the zone chat grow very toxic over this. But it not just noobs dragging the boss outside the circle, if your knocked out the circle by the boss this can drag him out as well.
    So in other words, The Few Ark Hunters within The Ark Hunter Association, are now Creating something related to Nothing?

Correct me if I'm wrong, however, I believe Central's right..., Leading Opposition Alliances away from their Associates have always existed, and even myself, had to Chase down a few from my humble Gaming Prospective, which overall, interestingly never been an issue and fun, until dissatisfaction along with The Few Posting in this Conversation, Begin Creating something out of nothing, which like The Few, are no longer Game Travelers even many still romancing, their still certified, but resorting to unnecessary, yet in many disscussion, The Few Worried About Defiance Universal Population, but not thoughtful of what their saying, which may or may not harm Gameplanet Universals....

So as this Occurrence stands, from Central's point of Viewing, there isn't Major Arkfall Technical Difficulties, only a Technical Created By The Few, Which many Ark Traveler's In On It, Aware Of It, Commenting On It To Build Reality Hype, Or In A Sense, Know Who's In On It, and All For What, To Get The Ark Grand Hall To React, And To Aggravate Ark Hunters (Not Interested In Embarrassing Their Adventure), Enough To Open Disscussion About A Self Created Problem.

There's Better Ways Of Getting The Ark Grand Hall's Attention. This Is Not One Of Them, Period.

Which Bottom Lines, If The Few No Longer Adventuring Defiance, Why Land In Ark Universal, Only To Create Something From Nothing, instead of doing Defiance Universal a favor, and Flight elsewhere?

I believe it's a Great question.

I can see how players are genuinely frustrated. I dont mind the challeng myself, any arkfall ive been to seems to end fine even if the boss recharges. But try as hard as you like, players will play however they like, you can not control the troll or noob. Some people are ignorant, other purposely piss people off. The boss should have been programmed differently, he shouldnt be able to run away so far in the first place. There is no way a single player on the outside should be able to draw away the boss when 10 or more experience high level players are hammering on him from near the center. Hopefully if this event come around again they will adjust how the boss moves and reacts.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    I can see how players are genuinely frustrated. I dont mind the challeng myself, any arkfall ive been to seems to end fine even if the boss recharges. But try as hard as you like, players will play however they like, you can not control the troll or noob. Some people are ignorant, other purposely piss people off. The boss should have been programmed differently, he shouldnt be able to run away so far in the first place. There is no way a single player on the outside should be able to draw away the boss when 10 or more experience high level players are hammering on him from near the center. Hopefully if this event come around again they will adjust how the boss moves and reacts.
    The thing is its just frustration upon frustration with the shambles of a game. Nothing is ever tested and when it is its still released broken. No bug fixes since months ago. Things like this should have been patched out on the day of release, but come on they cant even give us patch notes or just be honest with us anymore. If it really is that hard for them not to be able to fix this game then they should pull the plug and go work on something else. 12 months for 2050 and still the same bugs from realease and more added on top. Shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Beautiful, But When Defiance Universal's Open World Imaginative Updates To Rank Level Three, (A Planetary Effect Causing By Arkfall's Eclipse/Terra Forming), Where Area, Regional, Planet, And Universal Bosses Will Have The Option, Of No Longer Waiting For The Ark Hunter Association To Formality Plan Of Operations. Some May Show Up On Radar. Others May/Will Not...

Respectfully, What Then?......., When Defiance Universal And The Ark Zone Align? How Long Ark Traveler's Thought Our Organization Will Remain The Hunter In Defiance Universal?

The Tide On Arkfall Frontiers Is Changing, But Ark Hunters Haven't Notice It Yet.

Closed Thread