+ Reply to Thread

NA server down 2 mins

down 2 mins after reset wtf plz plz reset again plz

its really sad and frustrating how this game went to having so many people on, to only a few a day. Trion you need to step your game up, this game is dying, and I personally don't want it to after all the hard work I've put into it not including all the money I've spent. You guys are losing a lot of players not just little by little but, big amounts. Everyone I have talked to about this game has nothing positive to say about it. The lag is a big problem causing the servers to disconnect, the new events don't even spawn that much, and for a lot of players like me the lack of PVP. This is getting really ridiculous of how many people quit Defiance because you guys don't know how to fix a server, how many times have you guys tried or at least said you guys were fixing it? I mean come on Trion how are we supposed to support a game the doesn't even be on half the time we want to play, and I know I'm not the only person who's actually said something. I and a lot more feel as if you guys just don't care about the game no more, and its sad knowing this game can get shut down any day and we wouldn't know anything about. So please I ask you Trion instead of taking the money and putting new stuff in the game, make new servers so we could all enjoy a game the most of us has been here since beta. P.S Whats up with Py? Far as I know it hasn't been reset in almost a mouth, Please try and keep up with what you have in the game at least. -Margot Honecker

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Badgirl View Post
    its really sad and frustrating how this game went to having so many people on, to only a few a day. Trion you need to step your game up, this game is dying, and I personally don't want it to after all the hard work I've put into it not including all the money I've spent. You guys are losing a lot of players not just little by little but, big amounts. Everyone I have talked to about this game has nothing positive to say about it. The lag is a big problem causing the servers to disconnect, the new events don't even spawn that much, and for a lot of players like me the lack of PVP. This is getting really ridiculous of how many people quit Defiance because you guys don't know how to fix a server, how many times have you guys tried or at least said you guys were fixing it? I mean come on Trion how are we supposed to support a game the doesn't even be on half the time we want to play, and I know I'm not the only person who's actually said something. I and a lot more feel as if you guys just don't care about the game no more, and its sad knowing this game can get shut down any day and we wouldn't know anything about. So please I ask you Trion instead of taking the money and putting new stuff in the game, make new servers so we could all enjoy a game the most of us has been here since beta. P.S Whats up with Py? Far as I know it hasn't been reset in almost a mouth, Please try and keep up with what you have in the game at least. -Margot Honecker

First:

It is no longer Trion but Gamigo. Trion was bankrupt. To my knowledge, Trion founded Golden Gate Games and moved some assets there. Then Trion fired most of the staff. Then Trion was completely sold to Gamigo.

Second:

We have been living with the mistakes in the game for a long time. For me the mistakes were part of the game and I liked to play it anyway. If you have a few thousand hours on the clock, you will have the most items (rig + the right orange or yellow chips, the most jp's - shields, weapons ect.) And the most weapons are sup and full/perfect modded. Py is usually the only reason to farm gulanit and arkforge. If you can not buy the last jp's at Py in the foreseeable future (for example - i wait since 13 months -> Planck), why play? The "new" synergies are composed only of parts of the old synergies/rigs. Nothing is really new. Also the skins are only copied (for example - EA, QW and PB). With the event drops I mostly get weapon types that I do not like - shotguns ect. That's why I did not renew my patron after event horizon and stopped playing. For many who I know is it the same. Without a functioning Py, there is no incentive. I did all the daylies/weeklys for a very long time and wednesday was the highlight of the week. We looked for Py and rewarded themselves for the hard work.

Can login to defiance 2050 though not defiance 2013 .