+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OG Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Gamigo does not realize that the event-jackpots are the wrong way. Py is the key.
    Why are you blaming event JPs instead of actually blaming the ones who are supposed to improve the game in all aspects ?? Plus, Py is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by ADefiance View Post
    Why are you blaming event JPs instead of actually blaming the ones who are supposed to improve the game in all aspects ?? Plus, Py is trash.

If you like copied skins ect. then the current state of the game is just right for you. Enjoy the game with the lowest number of players since the game started.

Irony on/
    You're right. Pandemic, Lethal Contaminate, Schroedinger, Until Death and other Py weapons are garbage. If you have such bad weapons in the inventory, you should destroy directly or sell in a vendor for scrips...
    /Irony off

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    If you like copied skins ect. then the current state of the game is just right for you. Enjoy the game with the lowest number of players since the game started.

Irony on/
    You're right. Pandemic, Lethal Contaminate, Schroedinger, Until Death and other Py weapons are garbage. If you have such bad weapons in the inventory, you should destroy directly or sell in a vendor for scrips...
    /Irony off
    Dude what?? No, i definitely do not like the current state of the game! Devs introduced py(Ex Inanis) and ruined it. It's at its lowest yes you're right but you're forgetting why! The reason is devs gave us Ex inanis only(no new content whatsoever just ex inanis) which provided NO content. JPs had value back then unlike now.

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    Py ruined the game? Devalued jp's by a bit but ruined it? Hell no! Before py you'd grind and grind and get jack ****, now you grind a can buy a jp. Yes if you're one of those elite few that got jp drops all over the place while everyone else got junk you might not care much for py but the vast majority of players are just players and not socialites who never get jp drops. This game definitely has some screwed up drop rates for different people doing the same things.

When they introduced py hundreds of people were playing and we almost never had less that 3 or 4 phases going at a time. Best time I had in the game was collecting jp's when I knew I'd get something I wanted rather than just a chance at it. We were having a good time playing even though most of it was stuff that was already in the game. All the jp's I have are either from py or friends gave them to me. I have literally never gotten an event jp. And I have 950 hours in OG def. I would be playing right now if py had sol destroyer or a rig or something I wanted.

I bet people would come back if they'd give access to one of those off map islands and drop threat 12 enemies on it all day. Make it a 6k playground or something. Somewhere to use these OP weps that's not expos. Something new.. Even if there's nothing there but like 2 trees anything new would be awesome. And not a reskin jp. If jp's just keep gettin more dmg what happens after a few more rounds of new ones? You can kill a viscera with 1 shot? I'm not saying I don't like the new weps they r cool but to bring back hundreds of players it's got to be something awesome. A car that flies or a boat i don't know something. A friggen monster truck. With a turret that works! Start playing the game yourselves as cm's and enforce some of your in-game rules! Like banning hacks or shutting down trolls or something? Right now anyone can just go on and on in zone about whatever they want. Cheat all over the place and lag everybody out. Who wants spend money on that?

I hope this game makes a comeback but how much can you do with it based on an old tv show nearly everyone has forgotten? Maybe you guys can put a new season of Defiance on TV that would be golden and lotta people probably want to know what actually happened to Nolan. There are no good SciFi shows right now that I know of. That new show Another Life Sucks except for Starbuck. Put Defiance back on TV even some reruns that'll get some cool people to play. Offset the garbage fire going on right now. You guys have made the game so EASY the only thing to do is argue with trolls in zone chat. Nobody needs anyone else to do anything fightingwise. I can solo every event in the game warmaster included and so can half the other players. We don't need eachother and the whole thing feels like a grind and all there is to do is argue and compete for points. Other pve games I've played where the npc's are actually hard to kill the people band together and get along, make friends and all that. There are no enemies like that in the game. Well except Gamigo it seems like lol. People that like games like this like to fight something so give us something to fight right? Right now we r fighting w the lag and any other nonsense bs put some ultra tough new enemies on the map next instead of another new syn and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Py ruined the game? Devalued jp's by a bit but ruined it? Hell no! Before py you'd grind and grind and get jack ****, now you grind a can buy a jp. Yes if you're one of those elite few that got jp drops all over the place while everyone else got junk you might not care much for py but the vast majority of players are just players and not socialites who never get jp drops. This game definitely has some screwed up drop rates for different people doing the same things.

When they introduced py hundreds of people were playing and we almost never had less that 3 or 4 phases going at a time. Best time I had in the game was collecting jp's when I knew I'd get something I wanted rather than just a chance at it. We were having a good time playing even though most of it was stuff that was already in the game. All the jp's I have are either from py or friends gave them to me. I have literally never gotten an event jp. And I have 950 hours in OG def. I would be playing right now if py had sol destroyer or a rig or something I wanted.

I bet people would come back if they'd give access to one of those off map islands and drop threat 12 enemies on it all day. Make it a 6k playground or something. Somewhere to use these OP weps that's not expos. Something new.. Even if there's nothing there but like 2 trees anything new would be awesome. And not a reskin jp. If jp's just keep gettin more dmg what happens after a few more rounds of new ones? You can kill a viscera with 1 shot? I'm not saying I don't like the new weps they r cool but to bring back hundreds of players it's got to be something awesome. A car that flies or a boat i don't know something. A friggen monster truck. With a turret that works! Start playing the game yourselves as cm's and enforce some of your in-game rules! Like banning hacks or shutting down trolls or something? Right now anyone can just go on and on in zone about whatever they want. Cheat all over the place and lag everybody out. Who wants spend money on that?

I hope this game makes a comeback but how much can you do with it based on an old tv show nearly everyone has forgotten? Maybe you guys can put a new season of Defiance on TV that would be golden and lotta people probably want to know what actually happened to Nolan. There are no good SciFi shows right now that I know of. That new show Another Life Sucks except for Starbuck. Put Defiance back on TV even some reruns that'll get some cool people to play. Offset the garbage fire going on right now. You guys have made the game so EASY the only thing to do is argue with trolls in zone chat. Nobody needs anyone else to do anything fightingwise. I can solo every event in the game warmaster included and so can half the other players. We don't need eachother and the whole thing feels like a grind and all there is to do is argue and compete for points. Other pve games I've played where the npc's are actually hard to kill the people band together and get along, make friends and all that. There are no enemies like that in the game. Well except Gamigo it seems like lol. People that like games like this like to fight something so give us something to fight right? Right now we r fighting w the lag and any other nonsense bs put some ultra tough new enemies on the map next instead of another new syn and see what happens

+1

I have over 3000 hours in D13. I saw everything and played everything. Thousands of times. Py and expos for the right yellow chips was still my only reason to play. Bring my inventory to the highest level. Since 4 months, this is no longer possible. I have not played defiance for 2 months. This Wednesday is my personal deadline. If Py is not something useful in the offer, I'm gone. Then I give up after 2 years.

Maybe this thread is interesting for any CM.