+ Reply to Thread

Just started after 3 year break

Hey guys i just started playing again after being gone for 3 years. Are there any suggestions or clans or info anyone could give me?

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy View Post
    Hey guys i just started playing again after being gone for 3 years. Are there any suggestions or clans or info anyone could give me?
    Prepare to be disappointed with 2050. In all honesty find a better game to play.

Ok first off what platform are u on I can give u advice if ur on PS4 na and secondly ignore the childish banter of the first guy to respond that person posts every minutes crying and whining on PS4 we have actually had a huge laugh in zone chat over his non stop banter sorry u returned to that lol he is the exception not the rule we unfortunately have a few whiners on here who act like children and throw tantrums on the forums so with that said if u happen tone on PS4 na u can always hit me up in game my online I’d is same as my forum name and I’ll help u get started have a good one
    Founder of Devils of NJ clan
    Shawn themadog 5k pr
    PS4 NA

XBOX NA

if you are on this platform feel free to hit me up. Our clan is always willing to help, we call out all arkfalls and drama free. . Also if you are on Xbox, feel free to join the community club. People there are helpful, and as always its drama free.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy View Post
    First off what system are you playing on? If your Xbox One and you are an Adult you may be interested in joining Legendary Guns! If your looking for a good clan with very friendly people message me! We are a day 1 Defiance 360 Adults only clan. Most of our members are original Defiance players. Everyone is very helpful, and we call everything out for easy fast travel!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    First off what system are you playing on? If your Xbox One and you are an Adult you may be interested in joining Legendary Guns! If your looking for a good clan with very friendly people message me! We are a day 1 Defiance 360 Adults only clan. Most of our members are original Defiance players. Everyone is very helpful, and we call everything out for easy fast travel!
    Helping Clan Organization Members, Friendship/Alliances, Clan Representation, Fulfilling Daily Requests, Mock Battles, Ranking Up Membership, ,Gear Hunting, Clan Organization Events, Added: Assisting Ark Hunters Outside It's Clan Organization, (discovered from boredom within Clan Organizations), Assistance Exercise With A Catch Practice By Many Clan Organizations......., Is As Far As 99.9% Clan Organization's Imagination Adventure, Which Blight's A Question Over Ruling...,

Why Recruit Ark Travelers To Be Victim To Clan Organization's Imaginative, (A Circle Formality), If Clan Organization's Imaginative Roadblock's It's Self From Succeeding Pass Circle Formalities Harmful To Game World In General?, Destroying Many Gameplanets, which Game Travelers Just Flight To The Next Nearby Gameplanets Universal Available...,

Learning From Game World Experience Isn't A Pressing Issue, As Long From Game Traveler's View, Gaming Without Gameplanets Creativity Is Feed More Content?

Old Times?

What I find interesting as a Gameplanets Universal Traveler, Gamers Using Clan/Guide Organization's Level One Development Imaginative, Created More Than 10 Years Ago, In Today's Gameplanet Aging, When Clan Organization's Imagination Upgraded Many Development Ranks/Levels, Except Game Traveler's Gameplay's Imagination Adventuring Game World's Universals.., Owners Of Console's Generation, but no remembrance of Game World's Rank Of Imagination.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Welcome back Troyboy! There is a new event going on right now, I hope you will enjoy it with the other Ark Hunters!