This is my official "increase the event major rate" post. So here it is:

increase the event major rate!

nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post

nuff said.
    (Increase The Event Major Rate)....,

Sound like a boring Game For Event's Gaming Visitors....., Glad I never of it. Sounds boring.

(Arkfall Monthly Ark Events Doesn't Dominate Defiance Universal, Like Ark Hunters Looking At These Events To Be The Rewarding/Awarding Cowfish, Accordingly To The Ark Hunter Association).....

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Increase The Event Major Rate)....,

Sound like a boring Game For Event's Gaming Visitors....., Glad I never of it. Sounds boring.

(Arkfall Monthly Ark Events Doesn't Dominate Defiance Universal, Like Ark Hunters Looking At These Events To Be The Rewarding/Awarding Cowfish, Accordingly To The Ark Hunter Association).....
    So wait, do you even play the game? Or you just here to derail posts with your nonsensical bs. Seems like it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    So wait, do you even play the game? Or you just here to derail posts with your nonsensical bs. Seems like it anyway.
    i dont know what is up with that dude. he constantly says weird stuff that makes absolutely no sense so you probably right

Quote Originally Posted by multihead12345 View Post
    i dont know what is up with that dude. he constantly says weird stuff that makes absolutely no sense so you probably right
    Write a coherent text in English. Use an online translator to translate it to a foreign language. A really foreign one, not french or Spanish, go for a language with a different alphabet, like Russian or Korean. Then use a different translator to translate it back to English. The result will be similar to that guy's average post.

Now if you try that with anything non-basic, for example a sci-fi story or jokes, you won't be able to understand anything of the result.

Write a coherent text in English. Use an online translator to translate it to a foreign language. A really foreign one, not french or Spanish, go for a language with a different alphabet, like Russian or Korean. Then use a different translator to translate it back to English. The result will be similar to that guy's average post.

Now if you try that with anything non-basic, for example a sci-fi story or jokes, you won't be able to understand anything of the result.
    lmao (extra words here for length requirement)

nuff said.
    My guess is why they won't is because they don't want people leaving 2050 to come back to Defiance 2013. Example: Last year, during Solstice Strike 2018: Someone asked for Solstice frequencies to be bumped up for 2050, and a Dev (Chip) replied almost instantly and honored their request. I go and make a similar Thread requesting the same thing. Got no Dev response and no noticeable change for the frequency on Defiance 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.