+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Raw Gulanite Issue

Raw Gulanite Issue

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...g-RAW-Gulanite

I am having a similar issue that Johnny had posted about back in May, as seen above.

It started around last Monday for me... after I did a couple of 99 Problems Majors (I had no problem receiving Raw Gulanite then) I did some dailies and, after finishing I think it was Hotshot: Preemptive Counterstrike... I began having this issue. When I go run any major, whether I do the full thing and get a high/low score, or I jump in at the boss and get a low/high score...I do not get a whole piece of Raw Gulanite. I get Fragments depending on my score, but not a whole piece of Raw Gulanite. This also happens to me in co-ops as well, so no matter whether I join at the start or near the end, I do not get any Raw Gulanite. Oddly though, Sieges work fine for me.

If no one else is having this issue, then I guess my character or account is bugged. :'( Has this happened to anyone else, and has anyone managed to find a way to fix this issue? It sucks missing out on all that Raw Gulanite... so I can imagine how Johnny felt. :/ Thanks in advance for any help!
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey Guider!

I'm sorry to hear this. I have reported it to the team to check why this is happening. I will keep you updated on the case! Thanks for reporting it

I also have not been receiving 1 raw gulanite either on PC/NA.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey Guider!

I'm sorry to hear this. I have reported it to the team to check why this is happening. I will keep you updated on the case! Thanks for reporting it
    hey erinnyes! I just wanted to let you know that the issue was fixed for me when I logged in yesterday morning. I just wanted to play yesterday to see if it was going to break again. Thanks for the help! If I see it happening again I'll let you know. <3

Btw I am not sure how widespread the issue is, but Ctss3xxy is having the same issue that I had. Hopefully they can have the issue be fixed for them too.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey Guider!

Thanks for reply, I hope you can fix; Johnny quit playing out of frustration over this issue, hope he comes back
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

Happened to me during EH. On a Monday, did all my dailies and weeklies without getting RG. Logging off then back on fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    Johnny quit playing out of frustration over this issue
    Rightfully so, playing without getting rewards at the end seems about as counterproductive as it gets.

Color me happy that Red Dead Online is in a much better place these days.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Rightfully so, playing without getting rewards at the end seems about as counterproductive as it gets.

Color me happy that Red Dead Online is in a much better place these days.
    Yea , the raw Gulanite problem never got solved . Owed in neighbourhood of 300 . The intro of synergy mods and not dropping from enemies and rewards was too much for me to stomach. 6k in bits in store , wasted !

Kev , I thought I accepted your friend request ? Never see you on Rdr online .
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Yea , the raw Gulanite problem never got solved . Owed in neighbourhood of 300 . The intro of synergy mods and not dropping from enemies and rewards was too much for me to stomach. 6k in bits in store , wasted !

Kev , I thought I accepted your friend request ? Never see you on Rdr online .
    Hey Johnny, I feel your pain dude. That would certainly be enough for me to likely quit the game too. I don't know if the 300 Raw Gulanite can exactly be refunded to you...unless something else is done like Purified Gulanite or a different thing... (might not work having your Raw Gulanite be put at 300/5, but maybe that could be something too...? not to mention having the issue be fixed for you...)

Yeah the synergy mods has certainly...drawn some negative attention to it. It sucks either getting enough mods and not a weapon, getting a weapon but not enough mods...or even in general with the inventory issue...

Either way, I hope things are going well for you in real life dude. It's been awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    It sucks either getting enough mods and not a weapon, getting a weapon but not enough mods.
    Grenades and shields are causing it.

Horizon.

99 Problems.

Grenades and shields are ruining the RNG in the event caches.

+ Reply to Thread