+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Raw Gulanite Issue

Same thing has been happening to me for quite a while now, i always try to save 1. I get them from sieges without fail but have done several majors with no gul awarded. dailies rarely award 1 also.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey guys!

As I mentioned I have reported this issue to the team. Though, they are having some problems recreating this bug. If you have any further details to help us recreate is it would be great!

Guider mentioned that it was right after the Preemptive Counterstrike, did anyone else get the same issue after this?

And @Guider, did you do anything in particular before it automatically fixed itself?

Thanks in advance!
    Hey erinnyes, thanks for another response on the issue.

After having the issue for a whole week...the morning after I made this thread, I went straight into a major arkfall (did not change phases after logging in) to see if it changed. That whole day I was consistently getting raw gulanite from majors and co-ops...last I recall anyways.

The next day though it went back to being inconsistent again. Now sometimes I get Raw Gulanite from majors/co-ops, and sometimes I don't. I've just mostly been doing dailiy contracts, which include the minigames. I do not think the minigames are the sole issue (or even the issue here at all) though since others here have been providing different reports; it might have just been a coincidence with the update. It was very weird to have gotten the bug though because although getting raw gulanite has been inconsistent for me for some time now...I had never had it to where I was unable to receive a one whole piece of raw gulanite.

I am unsure how much of use the information above will be, but that is all I can relay on the matter at this time. :/
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

this issue been reported before, and like it seems it fill be not fixed

Quote Originally Posted by gabberworld View Post
    this issue been reported before, and like it seems it will be not fixed
    Since 2013, the one true consistency when it to all things Defiance.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #25
    Hey guys,

There is a cap on Raw Gulanite, you can carry up to 5 at a time. Therefore, anything past the cap is not received.

Is this ruled out in your cases?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

There is a cap on Raw Gulanite, you can carry up to 5 at a time. Therefore, anything past the cap is not received.

Thanks in advance!
    yes this is ruled out. we have been knowing about that cap.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
    That is not the issue. I've often had 0/5 during and after a major arkfall.

Since they cannot fix the issue, perhaps the limited time event caches that cost 12 pg + 1 raw gulanite could be revised to just cost 12 pg?

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
    Yes, this is ruled out, as I rarely start the day with 1 RG. I spend them all on arkfalls before I log out.
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.