+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Team is growing!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Not sure how someone could take offense to whatever that was.
    Yeah... I know, right?

Incoherent babbling is incoherent.

"(No offense)" 4Head
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Not sure how someone could take offense to whatever that was.
    Was Just Dividing, Kevin Shouldn't Be Worried, Concern, Or Telling The Ark Grand Hall Master's about Defiance Universal's Population Residential.

Central Been Monitoring The Few's Role/Roles, Concerning Defiance Universal's Travelers, If it's Blended/The Case As A Topic Of Discussion. And Posion Is The Few's Only Potion Left In Stock...

(Central's Made It's Point, Which Isn't Topic Of Discussion. Jade Hands World Forums Back To Defiance Universal).....,

So is this where you say communication will improve and it will just be like it always is. You will be communicationg fine for a week or two and then just go silent like every other cm before you. I wish you all the luck in the world as you are going to need to do something special to get peoples hopes back up as most have just given up.

Welcome to you all. A good sign that support has been expanded and that it brings bigger and better things for the game. Granted, a lot to work on. But a lot of us know you’ll do your best.

its always nice to meet new people but I hope gamigo isnt over extending you all, by having you trying to be CM's in multiple games each. Having to understand and be intimate with the issues, gameplay and terminology from each one sounds like a huge burden.

I know i could never do it! lol

Welcome to the band of misfits. 😁
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #17
    Hey @Guider thank you so much for the suggestion, I will definitely take a closer look at the Chaperone Synergy.

This fluff ball is exactly what I'm talking about! Look at how cute and fluffy it is, keep them coming!

Yes, it does mean Rangers/Archers too, anything that has a range! As for MOBAs the last game I played was LoL and I really enjoyed it, but it's all Defiance now, I think I'm really hooked up on this one.

@Bushede Jade None given, none taken! That was quite a poem you wrote there, you seem talented

@smurfsniper Thank you so much!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, let's have some fun together.

See you in-game!

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #18
    Community Manager xFirexWarriorx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    @xFirexWarriorx what kind of Nintendo tattoo if you do not mind me asking. Pokemon? Mario/Luigi? Donkey Kong? Metroid? Literally the words Nintendo? or something else perhaps?

A big Lovecraft fan huh? so you know all about Cthulu? Books sure sound like fun, especially when having a great imagination to see things come to life in your own mind.

@xFirexWarriorx Do you have any particular favorite Indie games that you enjoy playing? I've played quite a few and I have to say that there is quite the variety for Indie games like holy heck o.o...
    It's the symbols of the Triforce, a Mario mushroom, and the Arwing from Starfox.
    And yes, I know all about the Old Ones, I've actually tried to summon them one or twice. Since the world is still standing, you know how successful I've been so far...

Recently I've been very much into Starbound. But my all-time favourite indie game would have to be Undertale.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakonroo View Post
    So is this where you say communication will improve and it will just be like it always is. You will be communicationg fine for a week or two and then just go silent like every other cm before you. I wish you all the luck in the world as you are going to need to do something special to get peoples hopes back up as most have just given up.
    Yes, this is exactly the point where we say that, but NO! We don't intend to go silent at all! Now, Erinnyes will still be the main CM for the Defiance games, so you will certainly hear from her more often than from us overall. But we will do our best to relay your feedback to the people that need to hear it, and to keep you updated on the things that are happening in the games.

+ Reply to Thread