Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Team is growing!

kenjy appears to be a spam bot, just quoting (random) snippets of the first post in each thread. I guess apparently targeting threads created by a CM helps to add legitimacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    The Team is growing!

Hello, Ark Hunters!

We want to give you some important information about our team.

First, we want to introduce 2 new Community Manager for Defiance!

Please welcome CM FireWarrior, the new German Community Manager, as well as CM Selene, the new French Community Manager.

Where is CM Zyra? She is now a CM on other games and is very much enjoying it. We will miss her in the Defiance CM team but at the same time, we wish her good luck!

On other news, our CM Erinnyes (me) will still take care of the English Community, as she's been doing so far, she’s here to stay! BUT she will also be taking care of the English Community of another game.

Give our new Community Managers a warm welcome!

Best regards,
    Your Defiance Team
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjy View Post
    Where is CM Zyra? She is now a CM on other games and is very much enjoying it. We will miss her in the Defiance CM team but at the same time, we wish her good luck!
    -----------------------------------
    Connectivity Issues and Vendor disappearance on PC/EU 31.05.2019

Update 1: We have done a full restart and everything is back to normal. Thank you for your patience.

Hi all,

This post is it to let you all know that we are aware of the current connectivity issue and in-game related issues.

We have restarted the EU server but the issue seems to be persisting.

We will keep you updated on this thread.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The Defiance Team
    This post is it to let you all know that we are aware of the current connectivity issue and in-game related issues.
    -----------------------------------
    Tickets related to item grants

Hello, my lovely pizzas,

Some of you have submitted a ticket regarding weapons not being granted after purchase etc, the Customer Support team has been having issues with the tool that allows them to grant the weapon or alter the levels of prototype weapons. This clearly sucks and we are not happy about it either, we are doing our utmost to fix this issue, all you pizzas deserve is, to be happy.

I just ask one thing from you, please refrain from creating multiple tickets, as mentioned here; http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...r-Support-Team

Erinnyes
    he weapon or alter the levels of prototype weapons. This clearly sucks and we are not happy about it either, we are doing our utmost to fix this issue, all you pizzas deserve is, to be happy.
    What these spammers normally do is put some web link into their posts with an edit at a later date, trying to increase traffic to their websites.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    *awkward silence intensifies*
    Things wont ever change. I get more answers from a brick wall.

how about getting some more server and network people?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    how about getting some more server and network people?
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. Fact.

Wow, even more CM's are silent.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Wow, even more CM's are silent.
    Not surprised in the slightest.

They're too busy trying to come up with witty responses on social media when players call them out on their B.S.

Worst $50+ I've spent on a game in well over a decade.

Fact.

Originally Posted by Drakonroo
    So is this where you say communication will improve and it will just be like it always is. You will be communicationg fine for a week or two and then just go silent like every other cm before you. I wish you all the luck in the world as you are going to need to do something special to get peoples hopes back up as most have just given up.

Quote Originally Posted by xFirexWarriorx View Post
    Yes, this is exactly the point where we say that, but NO! We don't intend to go silent at all! Now, Erinnyes will still be the main CM for the Defiance games, so you will certainly hear from her more often than from us overall. But we will do our best to relay your feedback to the people that need to hear it, and to keep you updated on the things that are happening in the games.

Sorry it is impossible for you as CMs to accept from so many players so many negative comments for mistakes, delays, bugs, glitches and the worst of all wrong game strategy from the devs team. You can't justify all the above or the fact that the game is dying since birth from wrong policy and neglect. So yes I expect that you will stop replay on the forum sooner than you thought.

Btw when I saw the title "The Team is growing" I really hoped that it was the devs team that is growing. I don't care if you ever replay as long the devs are doing their job right which is not happening from the beginning of this game.

Enough talking. We want action.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    Enough talking. We want action.
    100% agreed

The funny thing is, soon it gives more CM's than players.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    The funny thing is, soon it gives more CM's than players.

i personally think they should all be required to play the game, anonymously if they must. maybe then they will stop shilling out nonsense and finally see where the players are coming from. Unfortunately Zephkial was the only one to EVER actively participate in the servers. Destro was seen a few weeks ago, but ofc he just sat at BB like a log and never moved. oppsy1.jpg my friends had fun pushing him into a ditch.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Closed Thread