+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: The Team is growing!

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

The Team is growing!

Hello, Ark Hunters!

We want to give you some important information about our team.

First, we want to introduce 2 new Community Manager for Defiance!

Please welcome CM FireWarrior, the new German Community Manager, as well as CM Selene, the new French Community Manager.

Where is CM Zyra? She is now a CM on other games and is very much enjoying it. We will miss her in the Defiance CM team but at the same time, we wish her good luck!

On other news, our CM Erinnyes (me) will still take care of the English Community, as she's been doing so far, she’s here to stay! BUT she will also be taking care of the English Community of another game.

Give our new Community Managers a warm welcome!

Best regards,
    Your Defiance Team

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager xFirexWarriorx's Avatar

A wild CM appears!

Greetings Ark Hunters!

I’m your new CM: xFirexWarriorx. I’ve joined the team and will be supporting CMs Erinnyes and Selene from now on. My main language is German, so this is where you’ll probably see me the most. I might also take a peek at the English section every now and then, though.

When talking to me, please keep in mind that I’m not a day-one player, I’m very new to the game and Erinnyes is still showing me the ropes. However, I’ll do my very best to be a competent and knowledgeable point of contact for you!

Facts about me:
    • I’m a huuuge gamer, meaning that I’ve been playing video games of all sorts since I was a little kid. (I’m also quite tall, though, so it makes sense this way as well.)
    • I’ve got a Nintendo tattoo.
    • My favourite genres would have to be RPGs, strategy games and indie games.
    • Я только говорю чут-чут по-русский.
    • Life goal: Do a moonwalk on the moon. Or just generally fly to space somehow.
    • My favourite books: A Song of Ice and Fire series, The Expanse series, everything by Lovecraft, history books (non-fiction)

You’ll hear more from me soon, Ark Hunters!

Wubba lubba dub dub!

xFirexWarriorx

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hello mighty hunters,

It's a real pleasure to introduce myself before you today.

I am Selene and I am entering the World of Defiance as a Community Manager. I will be assisting your favourite CM Erinnyes and will also be available to our French community - Bonjour à tous et à toutes ! If you bump into me in some other games, come and say hi! I am currently supporting three.

Whenever I’m not working, I love playing computer games, as I’ve been a passionate gamer my whole life. My strength has always been MMORPGs, Strategies and MOBAs; My best roles - ranged characters and magicians. For some reason I can’t play tanks and assassins, just can’t work them out! As you can guess, my favourite class so far in Defiance is the Combat Medic one.

Finally, I am a foodie, I love travelling and I adore animals! Sending me random, cute pictures of animals is highly desirable!

See you in-game and au revoir !

Selene

Welcome to Defiance, y'all!

Welcome to the Defiance community! I'm fairly new too and hope you come to love Defiance as much as I do (and my fellow clan mates).

I realize there are likely to be hundreds - possibly thousands - of posts per day, but may I have an indication of approximately how long it takes to get an initial response from a CM? Erinnyes? I've sent an important question directly to you regarding the xBox 360 community.

Thank you for your time.

Nice to see the team is growing... just hope your player base starts to do the same.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Manager xFirexWarriorx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu War View Post
    I realize there are likely to be hundreds - possibly thousands - of posts per day, but may I have an indication of approximately how long it takes to get an initial response from a CM? Erinnyes? I've sent an important question directly to you regarding the xBox 360 community.
    Erinnyes is out of office for a couple of days, please send it to me and I'll have a look at it first thing tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by xFirexWarriorx View Post
    Greetings Ark Hunters!

I’m your new CM: xFirexWarriorx. I’ve joined the team and will be supporting CMs Erinnyes and Selene from now on. My main language is German, so this is where you’ll probably see me the most. I might also take a peek at the English section every now and then, though.

When talking to me, please keep in mind that I’m not a day-one player, I’m very new to the game and Erinnyes is still showing me the ropes. However, I’ll do my very best to be a competent and knowledgeable point of contact for you!

Facts about me:
    • I’m a huuuge gamer, meaning that I’ve been playing video games of all sorts since I was a little kid. (I’m also quite tall, though, so it makes sense this way as well.)
    • I’ve got a Nintendo tattoo.
    • My favourite genres would have to be RPGs, strategy games and indie games.
    • Я только говорю чут-чут по-русский.
    • Life goal: Do a moonwalk on the moon. Or just generally fly to space somehow.
    • My favourite books: A Song of Ice and Fire series, The Expanse series, everything by Lovecraft, history books (non-fiction)

You’ll hear more from me soon, Ark Hunters!

Wubba lubba dub dub!

xFirexWarriorx
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Selene View Post
    Hello mighty hunters,

It's a real pleasure to introduce myself before you today.

I am Selene and I am entering the World of Defiance as a Community Manager. I will be assisting your favourite CM Erinnyes and will also be available to our French community - Bonjour à tous et à toutes ! If you bump into me in some other games, come and say hi! I am currently supporting three.

Whenever I’m not working, I love playing computer games, as I’ve been a passionate gamer my whole life. My strength has always been MMORPGs, Strategies and MOBAs; My best roles - ranged characters and magicians. For some reason I can’t play tanks and assassins, just can’t work them out! As you can guess, my favourite class so far in Defiance is the Combat Medic one.

Finally, I am a foodie, I love travelling and I adore animals! Sending me random, cute pictures of animals is highly desirable!

See you in-game and au revoir !

Selene
    Welcome to Defiance xFirexWarriorx and Selene! More support for other languages is always awesome! ^_^

@xFirexWarriorx what kind of Nintendo tattoo if you do not mind me asking. Pokemon? Mario/Luigi? Donkey Kong? Metroid? Literally the words Nintendo? or something else perhaps?

A big Lovecraft fan huh? so you know all about Cthulu? Books sure sound like fun, especially when having a great imagination to see things come to life in your own mind.

@Selene 3 games!? Holy moly... sounds like a busy workload throughout the day.

Ranged characters huh... does this mean Rangers/Archers too? Mages I find to be fun, especially when it comes to different elements, spells, and magic in general.

No problem with the tanks/assassins, that is why there are other classes to play.

Combat Medic is a great class to help support people out with. Depending on your build, I recommend eventually checking out the Chaperone Synergy if you would like to provide some more area-of-effect support.

Traveling is awesome to help see the world and that. As for animals, this isn't mine, but I figured I could go ahead and share a random picture from the Internet cause why not?

@both of you Again, welcome to Defiance. I see you two enjoy some form of RPGs and strategy games, so that is pretty cool. Got to love really making your brain work.

@xFirexWarriorx Do you have any particular favorite Indie games that you enjoy playing? I've played quite a few and I have to say that there is quite the variety for Indie games like holy heck o.o...

@Selene MOBAs huh? Neat. Any particular ones that you enjoy playing? I haven't played much of it as of recently, but Battleborn is one that really drew me into that category.

@both of you Game on I hope yall enjoy your time here with Defiance!
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Nice to see the team is growing... just hope your player base starts to do the same.
    If Ark Universal Visitiors, No Longer Game World Travelers, (such as yourself), Can Protect Themselve From Themselves, When Yourself Becomes It's Own Enemy, Dragging Gameplanets Into Self Encompasses, Then Maybe Visitations Developing Unnecessary, Who Shouldn't Be Advisory Open World Imaginative, Outside Broken Endings And Beginnings, Defiance Universal Can And Will Development Gameplanet's Cool Running, Instead Of Vocal Vibration Breaking Game World's Broadway Musical, Because They Wanted Autograph's Progression Not Welcome In Defiance Universal. Something You Should Get To Know Better.

Follow Conversations/Dialogue/Topics, Without Inconsistent Adding And Subtraction. Need More School Training, Before Thoughtfulness Begin Attempting Adding And Subtraction.

(No Offense)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    If Ark Universal Visitiors, No Longer Game World Travelers, (such as yourself), Can Protect Themselve From Themselves, When Yourself Becomes It's Own Enemy, Dragging Gameplanets Into Self Encompasses, Then Maybe Visitations Developing Unnecessary, Who Shouldn't Be Advisory Open World Imaginative, Outside Broken Endings And Beginnings, Defiance Universal Can And Will Development Gameplanet's Cool Running, Instead Of Vocal Vibration Breaking Game World's Broadway Musical, Because They Wanted Autograph's Progression Not Welcome In Defiance Universal. Something You Should Get To Know Better.

Follow Conversations/Dialogue/Topics, Without Inconsistent Adding And Subtraction. Need More School Training, But Thoughtfulness Begin Adding And Subtraction.

(No Offense)
    Not sure how someone could take offense to whatever that was.

+ Reply to Thread