+ Reply to Thread

Trophy bugs and nonsense banishment

Where are the fixtures of the trophies? did not say it would be in the next major update, what would be a major upgrade? already you that determine!
    For me the current is already a major update. and was banished for no reason.

[COLOR="yellow"][FONT="Arial Black"]Tudo muda tudo troca de lugar o filme é o mesmo só o elenco que tem que mudar Que alterar pra poder se encaixar se não for pra ser feliz é melhor largar,
    Então se ligue e busque felicidade pra existir história tem que existir verdade
    Numa estrela cadente o sonho se faz presente no compasso do batuque de um coração doente
    A fera tá ferida mas não tá morta Deus fecha a janela mas deixa aberta a porta
    ♪♫

Quote Originally Posted by daniel lk View Post
    Where are the fixtures of the trophies? did not say it would be in the next major update, what would be a major upgrade? already you that determine!
    I have been asking same questions and got no response. Same old Defiance 2050, get used to the ignorance. It is what it is. We care about the game but they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel lk View Post
    (Walks In Defiance Community Quarters, Looking At Tech Corp's File, Scanning A Reading Of More Critical Game World Of Importance).....,

Trophy? Trophy!?

(Bust Out Laughing Spilling Tea All Over The Place)...,

Please Forgive Me, But Playoffs? Playoffs! Playoffs!?

I believe, speaking from a True Game Traveler's prospective, if completion's been Fufilling, though elevated after Gameplanet became a Major, if mentally, I acknowledged fulfilling completions, do I need a Trophy to replace Thoughts Already Completed Or Achieved, Of Do I Need A Handle, Since Mentally I Can't Acknowledge What's Already Been Completed?

(Walk Out Of Defiance Universal Community Quarters Heading For The Green Room, Tickled)...

Lightbulb Reasons for Trophy Fixes + More

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Walks In Defiance Community Quarters, Looking At Tech Corp's File, Scanning A Reading Of More Critical Game World Of Importance).....,

Trophy? Trophy!?

(Bust Out Laughing Spilling Tea All Over The Place)...,

Please Forgive Me, But Playoffs? Playoffs! Playoffs!?

I believe, speaking from a True Game Traveler's prospective, if completion's been Fufilling, though elevated after Gameplanet became a Major, if mentally, I acknowledged fulfilling completions, do I need a Trophy to replace Thoughts Already Completed Or Achieved, Of Do I Need A Handle, Since Mentally I Can't Acknowledge What's Already Been Completed?

(Walk Out Of Defiance Universal Community Quarters Heading For The Green Room, Tickled)...
    With all due respect Bushede Jade... I don't think this is necessarily about daniel wanting to show off that they completed the requirements for the trophies (or achievements for Xbox and PC players). Even though I would say it is not the most important thing that need fixing, there is a small demand to have them be fixed. Having these last 2 trophies be fixed could also bring back some players, even if only temporarily.

For some players, it means something more (these aren't necessarily my own words, but observations of words I have seen from others' posts and that). It shows that Gamigo cares for the game. Also for some people, they have said that if [the developers] can't even fix a couple of trophies/achievements, then how can we expect to have other bugs in the game be fixed (although I am personally glad to see they fixed the critical issue with shotguns...it was nice to see that ).

I personally believe that a majority of the people who post on the forums want to see the game do well. It's no secret that some players are frustrated/getting frustrated with the way things are as of right now. I mean hell, I can go look at the D13 forums and the situation there saddens me. The original Defiance is really what got me into this series and what made me want to play Defiance 2050...and to see not much support going on there...hurts. </3

I don't blame the developers or community managers though, as it could be the case of Gamigo just pushing more support for Defiance 2050 vs Defiance 2013. From there point-of-view, I can see why though...from a fan's standpoint, it seems that more people prefer D13 compared to Defiance 2050. From a business standpoint though, it would be better to do if not say...60-40...then somewhere between 67-33 - 80-20.

Why? Well although D13 has more things to do and is generally more liked than D2050...D13 is also a 6 year old game, and I believe... cannot really support much more major content additions (due to it already having many things to do for its age...and it being on PS3 and Xbox 360...Memory and RAM limit play a part here...add a substantial amount of more content and it could break the game for many). Some bug fixes/changes and minor content additions isn't too much out of the question though.

Now we have D2050, which is only around a year old, and it obviously not having as much to do as Defiance 2013. With it releasing on PS4 and Xbox One, as well as not having much content...there is certainly room for growth. There is so much that could be done with the game. Incursions/Silicon Valley, something similar to Expeditions probably, and even more. Now what will come with the game right now outside of events I have no clue...but as long as revenue is still being generated from the fans, and Gamigo is supporting it...I don't see Defiance 2050 going anywhere any time soon.

Defiance 2013 on the other hand though... I give it maybe 2-3 years before support for that is cutoff completely (keep in mind that is just a guess though... I would hope that is not the case at least until D2050 has some more major improvements). I would also like to mention that at some point in the future...it might be more logical to cut off support for Defiance 2013 eventually. That way...all attention can be set on Defiance 2050, and making more massive improvements to it. From a fan's standpoint, I don't see it being a good thing..at least, for right now. From Gamigo's standpoint however...I can see it as a potential way of cutting costs and helping to generate more revenue. If it comes down to the point where D13 is massively hurting Defiance 2050's development...it may not be an immediate thing, but it could end up being a gradual push from the original Defiance to Defiance 2050.

Apologies as I seem to have went a bit off-topic there, but basically... people just want to see Defiance and Defiance 2050 being really cared for, and not just as...some people put it...a simple "cashgrab". Considering both games just got 2 more Community Managers to support 2 extra languages...I don't see either game getting shutdown in the meantime, and there is some care being shown, but... *sigh* I suppose another way to put it is...people want a reason to play/keep playing these games. The way things have been going recently...the push for an opposite seems to grow more and more. In the end, it's up to the fans...and Gamigo, to see where things go from here. Whether good or bad, well...only time will tell. :/

PS: I also understand the forums represent a minority as far as the community goes, but it is a way for us to provide feedback and our thoughts about both games. Especially with not having community managers/devs on either generation of consoles for NA and EU... :/ I personally will be enjoying Defiance 2050 as much as possible, but in a couple of months my playtime will likely be going downhill (due to college and other games coming out)...so I can at least try and do something to help out the community. They may just be words, but it could be enough to make a positive difference for both Defiance and Defiance 2050...and that's good enough for me.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    With all due respect Bushede Jade... I don't think this is necessarily about daniel wanting to show off that they completed the requirements for the trophies (or achievements for Xbox and PC players). Even though I would say it is not the most important thing that need fixing, there is a small demand to have them be fixed. Having these last 2 trophies be fixed could also bring back some players, even if only temporarily.

For some players, it means something more (these aren't necessarily my own words, but observations of words I have seen from others' posts and that). It shows that Gamigo cares for the game. Also for some people, they have said that if [the developers] can't even fix a couple of trophies/achievements, then how can we expect to have other bugs in the game be fixed (although I am personally glad to see they fixed the critical issue with shotguns...it was nice to see that ).

I personally believe that a majority of the people who post on the forums want to see the game do well. It's no secret that some players are frustrated/getting frustrated with the way things are as of right now. I mean hell, I can go look at the D13 forums and the situation there saddens me. The original Defiance is really what got me into this series and what made me want to play Defiance 2050...and to see not much support going on there...hurts. </3

I don't blame the developers or community managers though, as it could be the case of Gamigo just pushing more support for Defiance 2050 vs Defiance 2013. From there point-of-view, I can see why though...from a fan's standpoint, it seems that more people prefer D13 compared to Defiance 2050. From a business standpoint though, it would be better to do if not say...60-40...then somewhere between 67-33 - 80-20.

Why? Well although D13 has more things to do and is generally more liked than D2050...D13 is also a 6 year old game, and I believe... cannot really support much more major content additions (due to it already having many things to do for its age...and it being on PS3 and Xbox 360...Memory and RAM limit play a part here...add a substantial amount of more content and it could break the game for many). Some bug fixes/changes and minor content additions isn't too much out of the question though.

Now we have D2050, which is only around a year old, and it obviously not having as much to do as Defiance 2013. With it releasing on PS4 and Xbox One, as well as not having much content...there is certainly room for growth. There is so much that could be done with the game. Incursions/Silicon Valley, something similar to Expeditions probably, and even more. Now what will come with the game right now outside of events I have no clue...but as long as revenue is still being generated from the fans, and Gamigo is supporting it...I don't see Defiance 2050 going anywhere any time soon.

Defiance 2013 on the other hand though... I give it maybe 2-3 years before support for that is cutoff completely (keep in mind that is just a guess though... I would hope that is not the case at least until D2050 has some more major improvements). I would also like to mention that at some point in the future...it might be more logical to cut off support for Defiance 2013 eventually. That way...all attention can be set on Defiance 2050, and making more massive improvements to it. From a fan's standpoint, I don't see it being a good thing..at least, for right now. From Gamigo's standpoint however...I can see it as a potential way of cutting costs and helping to generate more revenue. If it comes down to the point where D13 is massively hurting Defiance 2050's development...it may not be an immediate thing, but it could end up being a gradual push from the original Defiance to Defiance 2050.

Apologies as I seem to have went a bit off-topic there, but basically... people just want to see Defiance and Defiance 2050 being really cared for, and not just as...some people put it...a simple "cashgrab". Considering both games just got 2 more Community Managers to support 2 extra languages...I don't see either game getting shutdown in the meantime, and there is some care being shown, but... *sigh* I suppose another way to put it is...people want a reason to play/keep playing these games. The way things have been going recently...the push for an opposite seems to grow more and more. In the end, it's up to the fans...and Gamigo, to see where things go from here. Whether good or bad, well...only time will tell. :/

PS: I also understand the forums represent a minority as far as the community goes, but it is a way for us to provide feedback and our thoughts about both games. Especially with not having community managers/devs on either generation of consoles for NA and EU... :/ I personally will be enjoying Defiance 2050 as much as possible, but in a couple of months my playtime will likely be going downhill (due to college and other games coming out)...so I can at least try and do something to help out the community. They may just be words, but it could be enough to make a positive difference for both Defiance and Defiance 2050...and that's good enough for me.
    Telegram's benediction wasn't about me, you ,The Ark Grand Hall, Trophies, Achievements, Ark Traveler's, Words, Adding, Subtraction, Sugar Coating, He Said She Said, Beating Around Bushes, Reality's Thoughts Imaginating, But Rather About Defiance Universal's Imaginative, What's Necessarily Family With Common Sensibility, And Defiance Universal Imaginative's Thoughtfulness, Sponsored By Tech Corp's Critical Game Of Importance, including the Difference's genuine acknowledgment of dividing FOR, what it means to be A Game World Travelers.

Not playing Game World Travelers, since Playing Game World Traveler's not potential fulfilling it's initiative.

(Side Note: If A Fake Game Traveler Departs Their Game Universal Because Of Trophies, You Think As An Ark Traveler, Jade Will Want To Meet Them? Their Adventure's........, Respectfully, Silly/Petty)

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    I personally believe that a majority of the people who post on the forums want to see the game do well. It's no secret that some players are frustrated/getting frustrated with the way things are as of right now.
    I am one of those people who want to see the game do well.

I am also one of those people who are frustrated with the way things are in-game right now.

It's 2019, and I have higher standards than I did when the game originally launched in 2013.
    Defiance 2050... worst cash grab of 2018. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    I am one of those people who want to see the game do well.

I am also one of those people who are frustrated with the way things are in-game right now.

It's 2019, and I have higher standards than I did when the game originally launched in 2013.
    Very understandable, but does it assist a Game World Adventure, if Gameplay's driving Frustrated To The Point, Alignment with He Said She Said, Losing The Reason Their Adventure First Began, Establishing Development Confrontations (Under The Manner, Just Want To Communicate), And Then Begin Spreading What He Said She Said Accomplished Mentoring/Interfering In One's Thoughts Processing, Is Game World's Potion?

Frustration can be mentally turn into Gameplanet Art Creativity, if the Orbit Holder's True To Game World's Compass. Depends On The Game Traveler's Game World Imagination. However, if Frustration can't Dream World It's Self Into Art, Through Game World Dreaming, over writing it's frustration, what's wrong with that Game Traveler excusing themselves?, Until they're Wings are Respawn.

It wasn't until 2050 they began showing "interest" in bugged trophies, all the while telling us on PS3 that they were working on a fix over a course of 5 years. ��

Here's one of the earliest videos depicting when the trophies began to bug out. I'm in the same boat as the person in this video, except 22 of mine remain locked as if I never paid for anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPR7ioF4l4g
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.