+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Py 7/16...

Py 7/16...

Galactic Guardian and Cosmic Champion all NVF syn.

thanks, I'm glad D13 is getting some basic care. Hopefully this stays consistent

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    thanks, I'm glad D13 is getting some basic care. Hopefully this stays consistent
    Actually it's not. Py hasn't had **** in his inventory for over a month. D13 is completely neglected by CMs and Devs. Only time they say **** to us is if we are posting about Trions continued pending litigation for basically cheating and stealing currency from it's player base with devious loot box issues/odds

Yay they fixed py

Galactic Guardian and Cosmic Champion were on offer at Py in March. A bad joke for me. What is coming next week -> Dirac or Guardian Angel or Chrisma's Cannon or maybe Frostbite.

I'm going to say FF will be in there very soon. Wouldn't mind snagging one for fun.

Just for info. Py was never broken. They wanted Py empty so we should play their events for dropped jackpots nobody wants. The numbers of players have fallen dramatically in the last 2 events. Even the stupidest have noticed that their strategy does not work as usual. I'm still out.

Did Py rotate today?