+ Reply to Thread

Mastery bonuses not unlocking

PS4 NA

Fully ranked weapons no longer unlock all the Mastery bonuses. Not sure how long this has been going on but I just noticed on a few LMG’s and started looking at other weapon types and many, not all seem to have this issue. These are all legendary weapons with matching mods and fully ranked up to Mastered. Nearly all my weapons are having this issue.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Just checked my second character and this toon also has some weapons that are showing not mastered even though they should be. Normal prototypes like Senbonzakura have locked masteries now spite being fully mastered. I also noticed some epics have a mastery lock of 0 hovering next to a blank space (there isn’t a 4th mastery for epics).
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

I tried resetting my mastery points and reapplying them and this does not fix the issue. I also purchased a weapon from a vendor and mastered it which seemed to work as intended.