+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

99's arkfall not spawning or is just me

Just got on 30 minutes ago and haven't seem any 99's arkfall
    Checked with clan mate, and they confirm that they haven't seem any 99's since 15:00 Central time

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Time View Post
    Just got on 30 minutes ago and haven't seem any 99's arkfall
    Checked with clan mate, and they confirm that they haven't seem any 99's since 15:00 Central time

arkfalls are there, but useless without 99 cache... so F'n typical... the downside to legalized weed

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shtank View Post
    arkfalls are there, but useless without 99 cache... so F'n typical... the downside to legalized weed
    suppose to be some vender deal now, haven't been on yet to see what's going on! Can someone add some info on this?
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    suppose to be some vender deal now, haven't been on yet to see what's going on! Can someone add some info on this?
    99 problem arkfall, ex-inaris comes in, no 99er cache. So basically, it's just a normal arkfall with a ML instead of a monolith/helion and 99ers instead of DM/HB.

yup, the arkfalls are spawning fine. it's the fact that we have no way to obtain the 99er event items right now outside of spending bits (reputation when counting the professional)... guess i'll just save my purified gulanite until later... :/
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Shtank View Post
    Yeah i just finish a 99's arkfall and no 99's cache. So what's the point, seem like we getting troll in a way.

Mobi responded to the "no 99er cache" wail with the quote about "Arkfall vendors"... the consensus seems to be he misunderstood the issue... or less likely, there's a magic, undisclosed vendor hidden somewhere

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Well that sounds like some BS! Has anyone checked that vender that's appears on road or maby the shack! Sounds like they removed the 99 cache for no apparent reason, its causing an issue or there hoping you will spend your money. So now basically you have to spend real money on the 99 cache if you want it! Sounds like a cash grab! The things they do to piss people off and drive players away! There should of been drops on the ground like the 360 event days. So much fail on 2050! I kinda got excited to get on and play a few more events and see if the hotfix actually fixed something. Never expect big things on Defiance, because it usually turns into a let down.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Never expect big things on Defiance, because it usually turns into a let down.
    Amen... 100% fact.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

my favorite comment ever

+ Reply to Thread