+ Reply to Thread

What happens with Py Numbra?

(Some will say no one will read you, but with the illusion that a poor child has when writing to Santa I hope someone reads this at least as a way to entertain while in the bathroom)

Yesterday was a day I had no occupation and I spent a few hours at Defiance (I know and see people doing this daily) and I suppose they should feel the same disappointment.
    I made about twenty common arkfalls and a good amount of coops (t5-t4-t3) and Py's offers in all cases are unfortunate.
    Then later some arkfalls 99 problems appeared surprisingly without cache 99.
    So I see that I accumulate pg to the limit (130) and I cannot claim the two boxes in The Crate and two of my ark bounties contracts are frozen, after a couple of hours I ended up buying a polished cache that ended up becoming chromatic dust even though I have some cut in the matrix.

Possible options that are not very complicated for you and would be an incentive for the community.
    - Make the Flawless cache offer more assiduous.
    - Include in the offer of Py modes for new fusions.
    - Extension of the PG limit through a pursuit.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Py should ALWAYS offer flawless cache, just like he always offer a prototype cache.

Same happen to me

still waiting for a fix
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer