Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: A Wild Mobi Appears!

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

A Wild Mobi Appears!

Hey everybody,

Itís a me, Mobi, and Iím super excited to be back in action and help out with the Trion games. If you didnít already know, previously I had been at Trion Worlds for 3 years, specifically on Atlas Reactor, Defiance, and the Creator program. Last year before Trion Worlds got acquired by gamigo, I began working at a startup for a board game console (PlayTable, which is still awesome btw). I am a big fan of board games, D&D, and video games of all kinds.

Thereís lots of changes Iím getting caught up on and Iím excited for whatís to come in the future. I hear itís been a bit of a rollercoaster over the past year and just want to say we appreciate you all for playing the games we love! Keep in mind that fixing bugs and getting the servers stable are always on our mind as we look to improve upon our games. We have amazing games with a lot of history behind them, Iíll be looking for your feedback to build a better experience for everyone.

As always, I love supporting content creators, artists, and fans of our games, so feel free to share your own content or some of your favorites! Iíll be sharing your feedback with our team and looking for ways to grow our community. Iíd love to engage with players again and work with influencers, stay tuned for whatís to come!

Good luck have fun,

Mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CM Mobi View Post
    Hey everybody,

It’s a me, Mobi, and I’m super excited to be back in action and help out with the Trion games. If you didn’t already know, previously I had been at Trion Worlds for 3 years, specifically on Atlas Reactor, Defiance, and the Creator program. Last year before Trion Worlds got acquired by gamigo, I began working at a startup for a board game console (PlayTable, which is still awesome btw). I am a big fan of board games, D&D, and video games of all kinds.

There’s lots of changes I’m getting caught up on and I’m excited for what’s to come in the future. I hear it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster over the past year and just want to say we appreciate you all for playing the games we love! Keep in mind that fixing bugs and getting the servers stable are always on our mind as we look to improve upon our games. We have amazing games with a lot of history behind them, I’ll be looking for your feedback to build a better experience for everyone.

As always, I love supporting content creators, artists, and fans of our games, so feel free to share your own content or some of your favorites! I’ll be sharing your feedback with our team and looking for ways to grow our community. I’d love to engage with players again and work with influencers, stay tuned for what’s to come!

Good luck have fun,

Mobi
    Well, welcome once again surely my comrades will make an extensive list of fix and other issues, I will only remind you that many of us come from the old Defiance and far from forgetting the expeditions, Silicon Valley and the always busy Freigth Yard rather it is that we are needing them more than ever after a year of making coops and common arkfalls, that will keep the community from shrinking and will probably attract former players who are waiting for these activities.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Hey everybody,

Itís a me, Mobi, and Iím super excited to be back in action and help out with the Trion games. If you didnít already know, previously I had been at Trion Worlds for 3 years, specifically on Atlas Reactor, Defiance, and the Creator program. Last year before Trion Worlds got acquired by gamigo, I began working at a startup for a board game console (PlayTable, which is still awesome btw). I am a big fan of board games, D&D, and video games of all kinds.

Thereís lots of changes Iím getting caught up on and Iím excited for whatís to come in the future. I hear itís been a bit of a rollercoaster over the past year and just want to say we appreciate you all for playing the games we love! Keep in mind that fixing bugs and getting the servers stable are always on our mind as we look to improve upon our games. We have amazing games with a lot of history behind them, Iíll be looking for your feedback to build a better experience for everyone.

As always, I love supporting content creators, artists, and fans of our games, so feel free to share your own content or some of your favorites! Iíll be sharing your feedback with our team and looking for ways to grow our community. Iíd love to engage with players again and work with influencers, stay tuned for whatís to come!

Good luck have fun,

Mobi
    You say fixing bugs and server stability is always on your mind. We have to play with these game breaking bugs and have been asking for them to be fixed since release and since the new ones came along. The servers for Defiance are fine as they are, could be worse, could be better but they will do. Bugs on the other hadn have been around for far too long, some are still present that was in the original game. Now come on if you want the population to rise for Defiance 2050 then big fixes need to be rolled out pretty quick, wekkly even like most games have weekly hotfixes or even every other week. We go 4-5 months with nothing and when we do get bug fixes its never the major bugs that we reported. Support is still a waste of space. Oh and by the way, still waiting on achievement fixes which we were told would be fixed with the 99r update and yet again it went ignored. I can keep listing more and more issues but yet again i dont see the point as i belive the majority will fall on deaf ears yet again. Im not alone with how i feel about this game either.

Welcome back to the broken mess known as Defiance 2050. Communication still sucks too but you probably already know that.

can you make your fellow Cm's and the Customer Support staff know the Defiance on ps3 doesnt support screen capture ?

ps3 ns has been having intermittent connection issues for months now. game is doing stop and go actions.

looking for ways to grow our community
    Well... seeing as how all of the 2050 content creators left the game in droves weeks after it launched, Ninja recently made the move from Twitch to Mixer - so perhaps he can help?

Kappa
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesnít lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Hey everybody,

Good luck have fun,

Mobi
    Welcome back,

We definitely need your experience, looking forward to see positive and creative content for D2050.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Hey everybody,

It’s a me, Mobi, and I’m super excited to be back in action and help out with the Trion games. If you didn’t already know, previously I had been at Trion Worlds for 3 years, specifically on Atlas Reactor, Defiance, and the Creator program. Last year before Trion Worlds got acquired by gamigo, I began working at a startup for a board game console (PlayTable, which is still awesome btw). I am a big fan of board games, D&D, and video games of all kinds.

There’s lots of changes I’m getting caught up on and I’m excited for what’s to come in the future. I hear it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster over the past year and just want to say we appreciate you all for playing the games we love! Keep in mind that fixing bugs and getting the servers stable are always on our mind as we look to improve upon our games. We have amazing games with a lot of history behind them, I’ll be looking for your feedback to build a better experience for everyone.

As always, I love supporting content creators, artists, and fans of our games, so feel free to share your own content or some of your favorites! I’ll be sharing your feedback with our team and looking for ways to grow our community. I’d love to engage with players again and work with influencers, stay tuned for what’s to come!

Good luck have fun,

Mobi
    Most of us on here could care less about you improving your company's games! What we want is for you and your company to improve Defiance 2050. No need to worry about the server, your company has chased half the population away. The server in my eyes runs fine. You need to keep adding new content more frequent, reward players for playing the game, add the missing pvp so we can finish our pvp pursuits, open silicon valley already, figure out some thing to do with Alcatraz, fix the broken achievements, start good communication, and I can go on and on! And maby, just maby people will come back and play and maby even spend some money. But it almost feels like a lost cause. Very sad your company has a great game they acquired but bad choices have chased alot of people away. Winning players back is alot harder than chasing them away! Please use better judgment. One last thing, communication goes along way! If your honest with us and tell us what's going on, you will find it goes along way with the community!
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Most of us on here could care less about you improving your company's games! What we want is for you and your company to improve Defiance 2050. No need to worry about the server, your company has chased half the population away. The server in my eyes runs fine. You need to keep adding new content more frequent, reward players for playing the game, add the missing pvp so we can finish our pvp pursuits, open silicon valley already, figure out some thing to do with Alcatraz, fix the broken achievements, start good communication, and I can go on and on! And maby, just maby people will come back and play and maby even spend some money. But it almost feels like a lost cause. Very sad your company has a great game they acquired but bad choices have chased alot of people away. Winning players back is alot harder than chasing them away! Please use better judgment. One last thing, communication goes along way! If your honest with us and tell us what's going on, you will find it goes along way with the community!
    Negative. Not most of us. Please speak for yourself. You meant, Just You, but not Defiance Universal's Point....

BJ careful as he is not far off with that sentiment and a lot of us feel the same.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.