+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation I just lost every single DLC I bought

I just logged back on at approximately 5:30 PM CST (Xbox 360) and on the home screen was an ad to buy the Arktech Revolution DLC, which I thought was odd since I already bought every DLC a long time ago. When I entered the game, imagine my shock to find out that I can no longer use any of my DLC items that have become part of how I play for the past few years, and have never had a problem with until now. As it turns out, I apparently have lost every single DLC that I bought, even after spending however much money on all of them.

I tried to go the support page suggested by the game: support.trionworlds.com, but it wouldn't allow me to log into my account to ask for help. This is my only chance at not having what might add up to more than $100 of my money wasted, so I would like to have an explanation of what to do about this.

I hope it's just a temporary glitch ... it could be related to some recent server issues:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ues-Aug-1-2019
    Multiple games are being affected.

This kind of thing could happen if the communication between the game server and the server with account details (including amount of Bits and purchases etc) gets disrupted.

Ok, thank you for replying! Good to know it isn't a permanent issue.