+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expedition JPs?

Expedition JPs?

Hello
    I know this has been said before but come on devs, make expeditions worth playing. Expedition items and JPs have been there for years (mind you how inferior they are to event JPs). Please consider replacing them with newer ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ADefiance View Post
    Hello
    I know this has been said before but come on devs, make expeditions worth playing. Expedition items and JPs have been there for years (mind you how inferior they are to event JPs). Please consider replacing them with newer ones.
    they need to up the t6 drop rate in expos and in the cyber vendor .

I'd be happy just to get one of the old Jp's, I've been doing Stolen Purpose and Heaven Sent for the last 3 months or so. Got tired of the usual Hellbug Hunt grind. In that 3 month period I haven't recieved a single t6 drop from either of those expos. Slowly but surely losing interest. They definitely need to consider upping the drop rate in War Below Stolen Purpose and Heaven Sent, nobody plays them and with statistics like I mentioned above... why would they.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    I'd be happy just to get one of the old Jp's, I've been doing Stolen Purpose and Heaven Sent for the last 3 months or so.
    I've been playing them since before the ladder was removed and before they added the reward chest drop after killing all enemies, and have had only one jackpot EVER drop for me, Flux Dome. Something definitely isn't right, but that's how they have this set up, so that it'd give us some type of "reason" to continue playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Wow! It seems I'm not the only one. I've gotten say 4 t6 chips in all my years of doing expo and I started this game called year after it came out. Only jp I've gotten in expo is Flux Dome. A shield that you can't even sell for 500k scrip. And none of those t6 chips have been worth a damn. Garbage t6 chips. Stolen Purpose and HS have a higher level of difficulty as well. Expo is a rip off. Whole game is really. About ready to pack it up and quit this game.

Aside from the low birthrate of JPs, the counter for opening gear chests counting towards the Expedition pursuits for War Below and Heaven Sent are still bugged for PS3-NA. Been doing War Below for four years and my gear chest count just tipped 50 milestone. They promised better loot drops a long time ago and that turned out to be a lie (unless it was tilted in the favor of Patron Pass owners, covertly), never adjusted the scaling for Heaven Sent, and when they added vendor chips to the loot pool of chest rewards, it killed the momentum.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Guys, it's not about you not getting any of these JPs. It's about these JPs being there for YEARS and them being inferior to other JPs out there. They definitely need to be replaced with newer and better ones.

I'm not very lucky either on expos but if you do t30+ and don't die at all AND get the golden bug it seemed to up the chances of getting oj/sup stuff. With a group we did a bunch of runs getting nothing, then we stopped for the gold bug and all of us got at least 2 oj's and a couple sup's between the 4 of us. Or 3 of us I can't remember it was awhile ago. But the only thing we did different was stop n get the side loot rooms. Might help. As for the original point of this thread I agree n it'd be awesome if we could get some AA and GA JP's instead of only superiority. I do like some though for backup weps in different situations. But the not dying and side rooms helped me getting chips and shields alot. Got like 5 warped defenders a couple impact shrouds. Stolen Purpose was great for sup Precision Intens chips. I think they reward diff chips too like the weps but not certain of it.