+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Problems to log in

Problems to log in

Ps4 is still having issues with login after community manager said it was solved

I'm on Xbox One and it takes me 5 to 15 times to log in Everyday! Only once since day 1 has it let me in on the first shot!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

David, something definitely not right. I’m on Xbox One N/A and it only takes me one to log in each day. Though there’s been lots of crits lately while I’ve been in game since last event.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    David, something definitely not right. I’m on Xbox One N/A and it only takes me one to log in each day. Though there’s been lots of crits lately while I’ve been in game since last event.
    Ive had no crits in a really long long time now! I just thought everyone took that much to log in! Maby I need to clear the cache! Does anyone else have same issue as me on Xbox One. I have to try to log in over and over again. It fails, sometimes it tells me I need internet to play the game. Sometimes server unavailable. It's never a one shot? Once I do finally get in im good and have no issues!

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hey everyone,

Be sure to check this section https://bit.ly/33y2ATS for a possible solution. If you can't find anything useful, you can always create a ticket and ask for assistance.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM Selene View Post
    Hey everyone,

Be sure to check this section https://bit.ly/33y2ATS for a possible solution. If you can't find anything useful, you can always create a ticket and ask for assistance.

Have fun
    I just created a ticket the other day about being stuck at 4999 for the last two months! Everything I buy or that drops is 50 points plus lower. Guess what they said. I'm sorry but we can't help you, go to the forums. This is what I'm sure they will say if I open a ticket on this! Also im curious about the bottom of your useless post. Have fun. Hey guys your having login problems. Read this bs and if you can't find anything useful create a ticket. Have fun! There is nothing fun about log in problems. Hope you resolve your issue. Yes Have Fun No

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    I just created a ticket the other day about being stuck at 4999 for the last two months! Everything I buy or that drops is 50 points plus lower. Guess what they said. I'm sorry but we can't help you, go to the forums. This is what I'm sure they will say if I open a ticket on this! Also im curious about the bottom of your useless post. Have fun. Hey guys your having login problems. Read this bs and if you can't find anything useful create a ticket. Have fun! There is nothing fun about log in problems. Hope you resolve your issue. Yes Have Fun No
    You never know if you're going to receive useful advice until you try and reach out : ) Yes, the answer may not solve your issue, or it might actually help.

Regarding my last answer, I stand behind it and won't change it, as I always try to have fun, even if having to deal with difficult situations : ) Not trying to have fun in general results in an overall bad mood, which never helps in any possible situation.