+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: any news about new event

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    A new event is coming up soon!

Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Nailed it as is the usual Crash Man.

I've learned to love the game for whatever I can get out of it anymore. For all the same reasons you do.

These are not the days for creativity but raw profit it seems. Who knew horse armor would end up like this?

No room at all in the budget for thoughtful creativity based content.

Hey at least Cooper has the same voice all the way through now...
    Thoughtful? Which Part?, From Who And Where?

The Part Which Has Trouble Confronting, Then Moving Past The're Self Differences?, Then I Agree You Nailed It.

And I Wasn't Talking About The Ark Grand Hall Either. Don't Recall The Ark Grand Hall Shooting At Gameplanet's Imaginative, By News Casting Their Differences On The World Forums, Excusing Accountability, Then Spreading Their Self Dissatisfaction To All Not Involved, Then When That Campaign Wasn't Working, Attempted To Mentally Assault It's Own Creativity...

Many Ark Hunter's Within The Ark Hunter Association Did Flawless All By Themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Thoughtful? Which Part?, From Who And Where?

The Part Which Has Trouble Confronting, Then Moving Past The're Self Differences?, Then I Agree You Nailed It.

And I Wasn't Talking About The Ark Grand Hall Either. Don't Recall The Ark Grand Hall Shooting At Gameplanet's Imaginative, By News Casting Their Differences On The World Forums, Excusing Accountability, Then Spreading Their Self Dissatisfaction To All Not Involved, Then When That Campaign Wasn't Working, Attempted To Mentally Assault It's Own Creativity...

Many Ark Hunter's Within The Ark Hunter Association Did Flawless All By Themselves...
    The hung jury attempted to expose my semicolon once again, because the ramifications have inflicted enough damage upon society, thus activating Victoria's Secret. One must aggressively approach the Fallopian Cavity with enough ballistics coming from the Japanese word "Yo!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    The hung jury attempted to expose my semicolon once again, because the ramifications have inflicted enough damage upon society, thus activating Victoria's Secret. One must aggressively approach the Fallopian Cavity with enough ballistics coming from the Japanese word "Yo!"
    Not Interested in Reality's Imaginating. Respectfully, your Gameplanet point?

Not Interested in Reality's Imaginating. Respectfully, your Gameplanet point?
    Forgive Me Valani....., Telegram you by mistake. Pressing buttons too fast. When Jade's Wrong, that person he wrong, WILL be the First to know...,

(Crap, now I forgot who I was going to Telegram. Be right back. Need to cuddle with a Cup Of Tea)

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post

Stay tuned!
    New events are great, but we really need to get silicon valley opened, and I would like to be able to finish my PvP pursuits. I would like to see some fixes too especially the achievements. Can you give us any details or hints on what's to come? When is this new event coming? What changes or fixes can we look forward too? Your post is very vague! Can you do better than a new event is coming?
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

LMAO Vague is all we have gotten lately. What makes you think for one minute that we will get any more than that? Then people wonder why normally cheerful Sal is getting a bit miffed of late...

Lack of Communications
    Lack of bug fixes
    Lack of content new or old really
    No support from Gamigo

CM's that are almost never seen or heard from... Sorry but I must call shame on that as well. Lack of communications is less than ideal. In fact it is down right shameful.

You may think this is all counter productive calling people in the company out on these failures but we must keep up the pressure if anything will ever get resolved. Otherwise all we will be is ignored all the more.

Someone wants me to shut up about it? Well come in here and chat with us like adults. Or you can just ban me and people will see how failed this whole thing really is.

You can also do nothing at all and we all know that answer so well by now...
    You can stop dead by hitting a rock and no problems but god forbid you hit a chicken.

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Forgive Me Valani....., Telegram you by mistake. Pressing buttons too fast. When Jade's Wrong, that person he wrong, WILL be the First to know...,

(Crap, now I forgot who I was going to Telegram. Be right back. Need to cuddle with a Cup Of Tea)
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 31XX main, I have others, but since there's no trading - I put my other 3 2050 accounts and multiple 'toons (4 accounts, 8 'toons in total) on hold.

(Takes A Sip Of Tea Departing 1st Floor's Mentality. Thinking To Self)

(Mentally, Thoughtfulness Is More Attractive. Talk About Taking The Bait. So That's What The 1st Floor Was After. Good To Know. Time To Move On).…....

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post

Stay tuned!

Of course a new event has to come very soon because the game without event is a dead zone already.

+ Reply to Thread