Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Respawnology

Can do without the special effects on that video - bit of eye damage there, but nice that you have tried to show something on video.
    I did think it was a DM arena at first and took a while for me to realise it was a pvp map because of the effects.

Watched it again and sorry to say - effects really ruin that video - not fantastic.

However, I do appreciate when people do videos for the game, and I am sadly unable to do that, so thanks again.

This sucks

This is the worst home brew craptastic video I have ever seen. Please go get some training on video production. The pulsing effect makes this video unwatchable. The music is too loud. The overall production quality is so poor, that if you are trying to become a content producer, you will never get picked up.

I understand you might think this is cool, but if you are trying to get picked up as a content producer, this is not the way to do it..

idgaf everything is legit and if you don't like then don't watch lol

Quote Originally Posted by KindOfCat View Post
    This is the worst home brew craptastic video I have ever seen. Please go get some training on video production. The pulsing effect makes this video unwatchable. The music is too loud. The overall production quality is so poor, that if you are trying to become a content producer, you will never get picked up.

I understand you might think this is cool, but if you are trying to get picked up as a content producer, this is not the way to do it..
    lmfao what he said

Quote Originally Posted by KindOfCat View Post

Brutally honest lol

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    idgaf everything is legit and if you don't like then don't watch lol
    according to your name, the only thing you do gaf to is dead people; if you don't want any replies, don't post any videos, especially if they involve the dead
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka, Stacy Tarr, pog mothoin, Bo Tarr, jek haint

psn: j599kbvvaak

At least it has better sound than "Shadow War Saturday" part 1, lol

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    This thread is clearly all about constructive criticism, I see...

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"

We should encourage each other to create and to experiment. If you have experience in video production, give guidance to others so that they can better themselves. Don't trash one another, what good does that even bring?

I'm sorry AZRA2050, I will have to close the thread for toxicity but I encourage you to keep making videos!