+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Voidrunner

Voidrunner

If this weapon gets nerfed because too many say its too OP, i'm of to a different game, it seems many aren't happy and think it's powered too much. I paid $75 Australian dollars for the voidrunner and vehicle bundle etc, i sure dont want it nerfed. I have my mp at max, power level 5000, i use all flawless stones and have my runner modded with top range mods n to me thats where the OP power is. I've been on since launch last year and have since seen many complain about different weapons, venom spitter, bonesaw, turkey gun etc n each has been nerfed. Now it seems the voidrunner is under attack and well, i bought mine as with others too and i definately dont want mine nerfed, i worked hard for my mp, synergy stones and doing dailies etc. The weapon bundle was in store for a while for all to buy if players wanted it, if they didn't buy it then sorry but i am tired of the oh! but the voidrunner is OP it should be nerfed attitude.

They can't nerf it because noone is gonna trust them and buy anything new in the future. But they can make the enemies stronger so its the same. Noone can win the enemies with any gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ang3lBr4t View Post
    If this weapon gets nerfed because too many say its too OP, i'm of to a different game, it seems many aren't happy and think it's powered too much. I paid $75 Australian dollars for the voidrunner and vehicle bundle etc, i sure dont want it nerfed. I have my mp at max, power level 5000, i use all flawless stones and have my runner modded with top range mods n to me thats where the OP power is. I've been on since launch last year and have since seen many complain about different weapons, venom spitter, bonesaw, turkey gun etc n each has been nerfed. Now it seems the voidrunner is under attack and well, i bought mine as with others too and i definately dont want mine nerfed, i worked hard for my mp, synergy stones and doing dailies etc. The weapon bundle was in store for a while for all to buy if players wanted it, if they didn't buy it then sorry but i am tired of the oh! but the voidrunner is OP it should be nerfed attitude.
    I don't think it's op I think the Meteor Strike needs a longer cool down though

Ciudad autonoma de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    I doubt that someone who bought it wants to nerf the weapon (you understand me).
    I did not buy the voidrunner, I am one of those who think that if it was put on the list of prototypes there should be a way inside the game to get it.

With regard to the issue in question, I see a slight advantage over other weapons (not a problem for me), for some reason it has become the main weapon of almost the entire community.
    There are two logics here, if it is a weapon of payment it would not make sense that it is something mediocre, and if you have paid for that weapon you will surely use it "full time" and it is something that seems right to me.

P.s .: There is no point of comparison with the case of the turkey gun, when they deactivated the poultromancer the great abusers of the weapon disappeared ... coincidentally, a large part of them used to be the high scores of pvp and pve.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1380 - Flawless crystals: 39

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Totally agree. I’m level 5000. Worked hard to get there. I bought one and have grinded to have earned enough in game to have three. All with different effects. Do I use? Of course. Do I still die? Yes. Do I always win wit it? No.

It’s a great weapon but it’s not op. And its not in every one of my load outs. Like others who have played for awhile I change my load outs often just for fun. If some want to use it all the time, good for them. Thats what they paid for.

I’m picky about what I buy. I can’t afford to spend $200 to $1000 per month as some claim others do. Not even close. And if they can, good for them.

When you pay for something you expect it to stay and be what you bought.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    When you pay for something you expect it to stay and be what you bought.
    "Welcome to Defiance"
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. Fact.

I dont have void runner, but i see it used all the time, it looks like a fun weapon, but there is no way it is over powered. People just need to complain. Void runner is fine . Players poor attitudes are the problem. I think alot of players dont realize how much your skill level and power greatly effect how good any weapon is . A newer player at 2000 pr level 15 ars , will not be able to keep up to a 5000pr level 50 plus ars even if that high level player used a green gun no mods. But this is the whole point of a game like this to level up and get stronger overtime. Cry babies wanna get stuff easy, entitled.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #9
    Don't worry guys! There are no plans to get the Voidrunner nerfed.

Not to mention that I like using it too