+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM

Spending faction points and scrip at Paradise vendor gives no Purified Gulanite

Spending your left over Paradise Vendor points on Purified Gulanite will take your rep and scrip but gives you nothing in return. A fellow clan member of mine has just spent 120 rep and 12,ooo scrip and got nothing in return. I've instructed him to put in a ticket. Do not try to purchase this until they fix this!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Man, anyway even if they fix it, it's not worth to buy them bc 40 rep cost only (lol) 1 PG, so better keep them for new event protos. Proof - I tried it before and I think for sure they not change anything but we asked. 3 PGs for 120 rep and 12.000 that's rofl

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks for the report. I'll forward it right now and good advice on the ticket.

How about making it 40 rep for 10 (PG). That would be fair if you ask me. 40 rep for 1pg is completely stupid. I couldnt remember what it was. I've only used my faction points on event proto guns. After my fellow clan mate purchased the (PG) and got nothing. I went to check out the vendor and it didn't say how much (PG) you got. It only shows 40 rep and the scrip to purchase it. Very misleading! Not sure how long this has been broken, I would figure this has been an issue since the event ended!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    How about making it 40 rep for 10 (PG). That would be fair if you ask me. 40 rep for 1pg is completely stupid. I couldnt remember what it was. I've only used my faction points on event proto guns. After my fellow clan mate purchased the (PG) and got nothing. I went to check out the vendor and it didn't say how much (PG) you got. It only shows 40 rep and the scrip to purchase it. Very misleading! Not sure how long this has been broken, I would figure this has been an issue since the event ended!

I wasted 80 rep myself thinking it gave me nothing. I was like "Is this for real?", and after second purchase to double check I thought "What a rip off!" Yeah, EVENT REP IS IMPORTANT and should be treated as such. I 100% agree that the amount should be changed whether it be the rep cost or the amount given. Otherwise this single 1 pg purchase should be taken out of the game.

best if they put some old events prototype ( hellbug event prototype for exemple) on paradise vendor because if you're new player never assist to events there are about 6 prototypes impossible to get ( all passed events prototypes)
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by Poestis View Post
    I wasted 80 rep myself thinking it gave me nothing. I was like "Is this for real?", and after second purchase to double check I thought "What a rip off!" Yeah, EVENT REP IS IMPORTANT and should be treated as such. I 100% agree that the amount should be changed whether it be the rep cost or the amount given. Otherwise this single 1 pg purchase should be taken out of the game.
    Put a ticket in!

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    best if they put some old events prototype ( hellbug event prototype for exemple) on paradise vendor because if you're new player never assist to events there are about 6 prototypes impossible to get ( all passed events prototypes)
    If they did this, they would have to start doing paradise contracts again when there is no event going on! As of now you are only able to use paradise faction rep if any is left over from the past events. There should be paradise contracts at all times not just during events. Add some stuff in the paradise vendor and give us some daily paradise contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Put a ticket in!

I did a couple months ago, before the reporting system changed.

The thing is that on Paradise vendor they were selling ark keys before PGs and it was like 40 rep per key they not converted it they just changed 1 key = 1 PG and a week ago I started to play on NA server and noticed when u complete story tier co-op u get 1 key before changes and now (looool) 1 PG. so 2 spots suffering vendor and story tier co-op. When we did story tier co-op before we were able to open ark chest in co-op to get some better stuff, now what u can buy for only 1(!) PG lol? Nothing.