+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    PvP players complaints have caused us all grief in losing our best weapons to achieve a better balance for them.
    Which weapons?
    If you mean prototypes, they were fixed or balanced for PVE.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Grass View Post
    Which weapons?
    If you mean prototypes, they were fixed or balanced for PVE.
    Start with infectors... it goes back long before prototypes.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13

Clarification over the social media platforms

Morning pizzas,

1. When we ask our players to post a screenshot/image, we are asking, players on both games, all servers, and all platforms.

2. Our social media platforms are dedicated to both games. I know that it might be confusing as on Twitter you have 'Defiance 2050' but rest assured that this account does not exclude D13. Underneath 'Defiance 2050' there is '@DefianceGame'.

That is why you sometimes see posts about D2050 and sometimes about D13, sometimes they're general posts too.

When the team creates these posts, we want to include both games A.K.A both player bases. We do not want to exclude either one.

3. I'm not sure I'd like to spam the forum with Twitter and Facebook links tbh. Though, when there is a big announcement, it is always announced here too!

Thank you for raising this question and I hope everything is cleared up now!

Thank you for your quick response Erinnyes.

The reason I ask these questions is because we need to keep our clan members informed all the time, and we are checking things constantly throughout the day/night.

In the past we have wrongly given info to our clanmembers when it was not Defiance2050 related. We also have our Discord channel with a feed to the forums to keep everyone updated immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Morning pizzas,

1. When we ask our players to post a screenshot/image, we are asking, players on both games, all servers, and all platforms.

2. Our social media platforms are dedicated to both games. I know that it might be confusing as on Twitter you have 'Defiance 2050' but rest assured that this account does not exclude D13. Underneath 'Defiance 2050' there is '@DefianceGame'.

That is why you sometimes see posts about D2050 and sometimes about D13, sometimes they're general posts too.

When the team creates these posts, we want to include both games A.K.A both player bases. We do not want to exclude either one.

3. I'm not sure I'd like to spam the forum with Twitter and Facebook links tbh. Though, when there is a big announcement, it is always announced here too!

Thank you for raising this question and I hope everything is cleared up now!

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Pizzas?

I'm not sure what this means in context, but now I know what I want for breakfast....

These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #16

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post

BUT, they are totally different games! I don't play the old defiance not after reaching 2k power the first month of the release 6 years ago, I don't want to hear about it.. I want to hear what is happening on Defiance 2050, the game I actually play. You should tell the team to devide their posts for each, as not to confused players who don't play that older or newer version of the game.
    Defiance Corps (2050)
    Clan Co-Leader
    Poestis - Bauchie

In game type: /played
    Power Rank 5000 in 21 days played time.

Quote Originally Posted by Poestis View Post
    BUT, they are totally different games! I don't play the old defiance not after reaching 2k power the first month of the release 6 years ago, I don't want to hear about it.. I want to hear what is happening on Defiance 2050, the game I actually play. You should tell the team to devide their posts for each, as not to confused players who don't play that older or newer version of the game.
    They divide the posts by hashtags, as well as the wording in the posts.

As an example, Blur and Overcharge are Defiance 2013 terms; Sprint and Close Combat are Defiance 2050 terms. Both games include the same base abilities (run fast and more damage), but other parts of the abilities are different in each version of the game.

Although I don't think it was this that you meant...I don't think separate twitter/other social media accounts separating the 2 games even more are really necessary. Just pay attention to the wording of the posts and the hashtags. (PS: If you are in the Defiance Data Discord, you can also see the twitter posts that way, but it usually takes an hour or so before they will pop up there. :/ )
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    They divide the posts by hashtags, as well as the wording in the posts.

As an example, Blur and Overcharge are Defiance 2013 terms; Sprint and Close Combat are Defiance 2050 terms. Both games include the same base abilities (run fast and more damage), but other parts of the abilities are different in each version of the game.

Although I don't think it was this that you meant...I don't think separate twitter/other social media accounts separating the 2 games even more are really necessary. Just pay attention to the wording of the posts and the hashtags. (PS: If you are in the Defiance Data Discord, you can also see the twitter posts that way, but it usually takes an hour or so before they will pop up there. :/ )

Well they should still color coordinate by game association or something. Blue for old Defiance 2013 and Green for new Defiance 2050 or something like that. Lingo isn't cutting it. I get lost on the NEW POSTS page, sometimes you can't tell in a thread which game it's for, lol. Too bad they don't change the background color for each games forum threads just a little so you know which game you are actually reading about before you make an unrelated reply post.
    Defiance Corps (2050)
    Clan Co-Leader
    Poestis - Bauchie

In game type: /played
    Power Rank 5000 in 21 days played time.

+ Reply to Thread