+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Outfits

Outfits

Ok. Female outfits are horrendous.

This would be way low in priorities as far as game improvements but have to say that at some point you got to design actual female battle outfits. There’s actually only about 3 that I wear out of all the ones I’ve won or bought.

A lot look like their trash bag designer style. They’re just terrible.

I’m not talking beach bikini wear, but if you have pumpkin heads, antlers, and clown heads then it would be nice to have something that a female toon might actually wear.

Devs, just something to keep in mind. However, to be clear, I’d really have game fixes be done first.

I'd just like some of the ones from old Defiance that didn't get transferred over and are not available in 2050, like the Deputy Lawkeeper (why isn't this rewarded from the mission anymore?!) or the Collective Infiltrator.

That would be a step up from what we have now.

Geez, one outfit they have looks like “Ronald McDonald” on crack!

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    LOL

I will suggest this! I'd like to have some nice new outfits for my character too!

Though these are 2 of my favourite ones!

CODA Commando

Urban Commando

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    I prefer the femme version of the combat BDUs we get by default.

The only change I make is the sniper outfit on my precision loadouts, to keep my gal in the proper sniper frame of mind.

I HATE (with capital letters for emphasis) the Power Ranger look of the tin can armored suits they give me/us.

I equally hate (tho I make the exception because my redhead with halo) uniforms/outfits that the enemy wears, in enemy colors, because it can be confusing torching of snap-shots in a fistfight when half the people around me look like the enemy, complete with helmet.

It'd be better if enemy outfits were awarded in different color schemes than the enemy, I'd like that, better, for me and my comrades.

As I implied above- red head and halo = don't shoot at ME.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Have to say that the outfits for guys are not a lot better. Just saying...

But as I recall the outfits were how the devs planned on making some money. Cosmetic items and even new titles... About the only time I saw much in new outfits were a couple through events and some from the old live streams. So much for building a better mousetrap.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    Have to say that the outfits for guys are not a lot better. Just saying...

But as I recall the outfits were how the devs planned on making some money. Cosmetic items and even new titles... About the only time I saw much in new outfits were a couple through events and some from the old live streams. So much for building a better mousetrap.
    There are loads of outfits and outfit tints that already exsist, that are not used in 2050 ( some vets of origal def had some stuff carry over, but 2050 has many that didnt play the old game ). I would like to see some of them brought to in game vendor. To make cash on outfits i think they would need to be new, which should happen as well, the bit store outfits in 2050 are the same ones as the original def many years old. I really miss the gunslinger outfits though they were some of my favs. I own that dlc but these outfits did not carry over, this seems unfair. Putting some in an in game vendor could be a nice comprimise .
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Though these are 2 of my favourite ones!

Yup, I actually own and wear this first outfit, lol. Along with one that isn't listed, the Defiance Prisoner Jail white outfit.
    Defiance Corps (2050)
    Clan Co-Leader
    Poestis - Bauchie

In game type: /played
    Power Rank 5000 in 21 days played time.

Yep. Urban Commando is my go to event outfit when paired with the green sunglasses.

More to the point: I would like some of the outfits a bit more if the cleavage of some didn't plunge down to the belt.

/looking at you, corporate operative.

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Ok. Female outfits are horrendous.

This would be way low in priorities as far as game improvements but have to say that at some point you got to design actual female battle outfits. There’s actually only about 3 that I wear out of all the ones I’ve won or bought.

A lot look like their trash bag designer style. They’re just terrible.

I’m not talking beach bikini wear, but if you have pumpkin heads, antlers, and clown heads then it would be nice to have something that a female toon might actually wear.

Devs, just something to keep in mind. However, to be clear, I’d really have game fixes be done first.
    I personally like the outfits, I guess it's just a matter of preference. But I do agree with erinnyes that it's never a bad thing to have something new ^^