+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

No expo reset at weekly time possible?

Ok just an idea , is there any chance we could make it so that progress for expedition is NOT reset on the weekly changeover?

With every player in the game having the option to reset their expo progress from their control menu, surely this cancels out the need to have it reset at the weekly tick over.

I think this would be cool as then players that want to run the lower lvl up to a certain point can reset their progress as and when they like - and those of us that wish to run high up into the crazy tiers can also do that if we would like without having to worry about our progress being reset every week.

A time not so long ago - expo was not resetting at change over - was a great time as it made t250+ a possibility.
    Would like to be able to get back to these kind of tiers so any possibility?

Also any chance of a volge expo?

A Volge expo would be freakin awesome!

I think this sounds like a fantastic idea, I prefer to do higher level expos on my own anyhow, some weeks I just don't have the time to dedicate to getting into the higher tiers so this would make that quite a bit easier for me. If you want to reset your progress you can always do it from the menu but letting us reset it would be a huge help. If it's a matter of making sure people use their hunter req's well if you want to continue, then from week to week "pick up where you left off, or reset?" costs a req. no big deal.

As for the Volge expo... I'd be all over that, I've often wondered why we didn't have one. I think it would be a welcome addition to the game if there is any interest in developing new content vs recycling all the old events and such. New content could also help generate new interest in the game. I like it a lot.

Volge expo.. Oh yes this needs to be a thing it really does. I would be all over that like a rash. Also something to make things a bit more fun would be Grid major arkfalls and Shrill major arkfalls. These would pose as more of a challenge for the more daring players

Regarding the expo reset thing - just had an alternative idea - why not give players the ability to jump to a higher tier via the ctrl menu. Maybe have the option of skipping forward to the tier you got to the week before if the weekly reset can be turned off for whatever reason.

I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_G View Post
    Ok just an idea , is there any chance we could make it so that progress for expedition is NOT reset on the weekly changeover?

With every player in the game having the option to reset their expo progress from their control menu, surely this cancels out the need to have it reset at the weekly tick over.

I think this would be cool as then players that want to run the lower lvl up to a certain point can reset their progress as and when they like - and those of us that wish to run high up into the crazy tiers can also do that if we would like without having to worry about our progress being reset every week.

A time not so long ago - expo was not resetting at change over - was a great time as it made t250+ a possibility.
    Would like to be able to get back to these kind of tiers so any possibility?

Also any chance of a volge expo?
    I like this idea, and i totally agree that tier can be reset by player themselves ,no need to have it reset weekly. TBH i never went over 40 on tier lvl, too difficult, maybe with a group of well equip players ... yes

Nice to see there are people in agreement - would be nice to get an official word on this. - Devs - what you sayin???

Im all in on the expo reset and adding Volge expo.

DEVS - bump