+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: midsummer mutiny

Beginning to think I'm being trolled at this point in time... yikes...

https://twitter.com/DefianceGame/sta...77937211461632

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    I don't understand why some people's need to lick the CM's b*tt.

The CMs are useless. Totally. You really needed them to tell you that MM was cancelled? I got it by the fact that there was no MM. You really expected them to say anything other than "bug xyz will be fixed"? They've been saying that for years now with very few bug getting fixed, more being introduced.

Why do you believe that new CMS will be of any help to that game? It is not even in their official job description to help with what D50 really needs: bug fixes and new content. Their job is to tell you that bug will be fixed (they won't, mostly) so that you'll want to spend more. They are literally salesmen. Salesmen who sell a faulty product under false premises.

Fire them all and hire people who will actually fix bugs and produce new content.
    I asked them if they had any updates for us without being an ***hole about it. You think that is what? "butt licking?"

You really are delusional. Take that ex-lax the psychiatrist gave you

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Beginning to think I'm being trolled at this point in time... yikes...

https://twitter.com/DefianceGame/sta...77937211461632
    Whats really making me scratch my head , these posts get vey little feedback and virtualy none of it is positive . yet they keep posting them. They must not even read the comments otherwise they would see this . People pretty much just make two comments, that its too bad the game has never been fixed and that they do not play anymore. Any potential new player will read this and likely decide not to bother trying this struggling game. These puff posts I believe are actually more harm than help.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Quote Originally Posted by David Irwin View Post
    Whats really making me scratch my head , these posts get vey little feedback and virtualy none of it is positive . yet they keep posting them. They must not even read the comments otherwise they would see this . People pretty much just make two comments, that its too bad the game has never been fixed and that they do not play anymore. Any potential new player will read this and likely decide not to bother trying this struggling game. These puff posts I believe are actually more harm than help.
    I know what you mean. They could grow some balls and defend the game once in awhile. But they would probably only do that if they were actually doing something with it.

They have plenty of people here who aren't negative all the time but what can you say that's good about it until they address some issues? That kind of fluff they post isn't good for a game in this state. They need to post things like we spent x hours going through x lines of code and fixed (these) things and the next event is or isn't going to run instead of leading us on with some "soon" crap

2 vague sentences a week isn't good enough and all of their remaining players are leaving because of it. I'm starting to think they don't communicate because the aren't doing anything and they don't want to say it. They're out spending the money they made off Defiance on one of their other games. Maybe we are getting trolled and they think it's funny watching everyone have a fit because every time I expect things to get better they don't.

I want to say good things about Gamigo and Defiance but how with the way they are

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    I don't understand why some people's need to lick the CM's b*tt.

The CMs are useless. Totally. You really needed them to tell you that MM was cancelled? I got it by the fact that there was no MM. You really expected them to say anything other than "bug xyz will be fixed"? They've been saying that for years now with very few bug getting fixed, more being introduced.

Why do you believe that new CMS will be of any help to that game? It is not even in their official job description to help with what D50 really needs: bug fixes and new content. Their job is to tell you that bug will be fixed (they won't, mostly) so that you'll want to spend more. They are literally salesmen. Salesmen who sell a faulty product under false premises.

Fire them all and hire people who will actually fix bugs and produce new content.
    100 percent on the money!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    100 percent on the money!
    He especially likes the "butt licking part
    you guys should be friends!

Try n say something good about the game and talk to Gamigo without being an ***hole you will get trolled by twits.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    He especially likes the "butt licking part
    you guys should be friends!

Try n say something good about the game and talk to Gamigo without being an ***hole you will get trolled by twits.
    Everything that has been posted here is the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts! No one has asked you for your comments here child!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Everything that has been posted here is the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts! No one has asked you for your comments here child!
    Yea but we need u to make sure all forums are organized and no spam gets by you. You are truly special. I needed a good laugh today xd good job buddy.

Go ahead keep trolling the CM's like a whiny twit they'll never fix this game

A good deal of the problem is people still log into this circus knowing its run by the clowns. Guys its been years not to mention we're on the 2nd dev company that either dgaf or is just plain too stupid to fix this game either way ( and i know this may sound harsh ) QUIT!!!! I mean as long as players post and respond to thier BS the funnier the troll is to the troller. Its like they are your 2 yr old throwing a tantrum. Once you stop feeding into it itll either shut down or improve. We know by thier actions improvements arent coming. If anything id say the game feels like its been downgraded from idgaf to flat out FU. I for one left this pile for entertainment instead of trying to find work-arounds all damn day just to vend the crappy drops i got for my hard earned cash. I passed pissed at the $5k mark. The amount of gear sitting on a toon i cant even play is plain stupid. There are WAY better games for each of the platforms these devs catter to. I for one moved on to ACTUAL entertainment that didn't rely on rigged rng crates. I suggest if you really love this game let it go if its meant to be theyll fix it up and grab us back in but thats highly unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    A good deal of the problem is people still log into this circus knowing its run by the clowns. Guys its been years not to mention we're on the 2nd dev company that either dgaf or is just plain too stupid to fix this game either way ( and i know this may sound harsh ) QUIT!!!! I mean as long as players post and respond to thier BS the funnier the troll is to the troller. Its like they are your 2 yr old throwing a tantrum. Once you stop feeding into it itll either shut down or improve. We know by thier actions improvements arent coming. If anything id say the game feels like its been downgraded from idgaf to flat out FU. I for one left this pile for entertainment instead of trying to find work-arounds all damn day just to vend the crappy drops i got for my hard earned cash. I passed pissed at the $5k mark. The amount of gear sitting on a toon i cant even play is plain stupid. There are WAY better games for each of the platforms these devs catter to. I for one moved on to ACTUAL entertainment that didn't rely on rigged rng crates. I suggest if you really love this game let it go if its meant to be theyll fix it up and grab us back in but thats highly unlikely
    Makes sense. I thought it'd be making a comeback by now. Or even weeks ago. It ain't fair to anyone that spent money on it to let it go like it is for weeks without working on it and not updating us every day on what's going on with it. Console ppl still can't even play ffs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast