+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: midsummer mutiny

midsummer mutiny

any news on event? has there been anything on pts, autumn in a few weeks so just curious, i thought it was mentioned a few weeks ago but haven’t heard anything for a while from cm’s/devs (surprise, surprise) i need something to do lol, its all good if there working on fixes instead, but i think we all know thats not the case, probably working on more useless weps, maybe a boomerang called the “mobi”, a rocket launcher called “selene” that doesn’t work, or perhaps an AR that shoots false promises called “erinnyes” either way can we please have more content.

edit, and i know its a long shot but silly valley and expo update?

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    I'll bet those are better questions for the marketing department of Gamigo than anyone else on the ladder.

Summer is over.
    Kids are already back at school, we're two months from a hoped for Hallowe'en event with zombies.
    Oh, how I long for my old flare gun.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Hey on Twitter it was announced for the end of August first of September I expected the maintenance and the start of the event in a few hours ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mortero View Post
    Hey on Twitter it was announced for the end of August first of September I expected the maintenance and the start of the event in a few hours ...
    yeah i thought that to mortero thats why i asked about pts, as far as i know they test the events on there 1st, so i would assume if its not been on pts then theres no event, although i could be wrong,

with server PC/NA, XBOX360 "fixed" i assume it will probebly start after the next maintenance. events brings money to the store so to time for pts testing. money talk
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Can we stop chasing after events and other extraneous stuff?
    At least until Gamigo FIXES whatever is causing us to not play at all??
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Superior View Post
    Can we stop chasing after events and other extraneous stuff?
    At least until Gamigo FIXES whatever is causing us to not play at all??
    Well, we narrowed it down to 'Not AWS'.

ETA: Somebody check IMGUR and Reddit, see if they're okay....
    I have lots of opinions.

NA/pc.
    2013:

Getting back to the OP's initial question. What's MM...

The Defiance twitter feed has a few silly teaser posts. One shows mutants. One show's Zor... who I think is the firesword, fireball throwing, clone mirages of himself zooming around lieutenant found in the final room of minor arkfalls (the one's you need an ark battery to summon).

I have a feeling there will be a lot of Pumpkin Patch spam on mutie spawn locations.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post

The Defiance twitter feed has a few silly teaser posts. One shows mutants. One show's Zor... who I think is the firesword, fireball throwing, clone mirages of himself zooming around lieutenant found in the final room of minor arkfalls (the one's you need an ark battery to summon).

I have a feeling there will be a lot of Pumpkin Patch spam on mutie spawn locations.
    MM has been associated with Midsummer Mayhem, in the past, and it's looking more appropos as we 'speak'.

Damn, I forgot it's correct name, as given below.
    Some of us substituted 'mayhem', from the mis-starts and server issues, and it's the one I remembered it as.

mille regretz.
    I have lots of opinions.

NA/pc.
    2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post

midsummer mutiny has always been dark mater in the past

+ Reply to Thread