+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: midsummer mutiny

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    I would guess since it was Labor Day today for the US, that the event will start next Monday. With the server issues happening as of recent, it may get pushed back to Mid-September though.
    Wrong!

Funny how everyone who was even a tiny bit optimist in this thread got crushed by reality. 99 problems might have been the last event before the game is shut down.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Wrong!

Funny how everyone who was even a tiny bit optimist in this thread got crushed by reality. 99 problems might have been the last event before the game is shut down.
    This is not true at all. Midsummer Mutiny IS happening. Sadly, due to many technical issues during this migration, we couldn't possibly launch it on time.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Selene View Post
    This is not true at all. Midsummer Mutiny IS happening. Sadly, due to many technical issues during this migration, we couldn't possibly launch it on time.
    1-Midsummer will happen in the middle of summer;
    2-Midsummer will happen before mid-September;
    3-Midsummer will happen sometimes.

See a pattern there? Understand why it's hard to believe anything coming out of triamigo?

Of course, maybe midsummer will happen sometimes in the middle of summer 2020. But by then there will be like 3 of us left on the server.

Of course, maybe midsummer will happen sometimes in the middle of summer 2020. But by then there will be like 3 of us left on the server.
    3 players left on the server in the middle of 2020? XD

I'll easily take the "under" on that estimate/wager.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #35

See a pattern there? Understand why it's hard to believe anything coming out of triamigo?

We're sorry for pushing it back twice. Nevertheless, as Selene has mentioned and I in other threads, the event is coming.
    We had issues during the data centre migration and this is not just frustrating to you but also to the team.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.

I suppose it was technically possible to 'start' the event on schedule, but server migration and instability would have meant that somewhere between zero and 12 players might have been able to log in at that point and possibly enjoy a small fraction of the game that would have been playable at an event location, while anyone else would be counting the days unplayed untill the event ended.

If I'm being too subtle: An event that players can't play, (or play well due to lag), is better postponed until larger percentages of the player base CAN log in and play with 'minimum' issues.

'Minimum' being an important qualifier.

Not to put too fine a point on it - there is a disappointing number of players who dont want any bugs fixed if it might cause delay in any new content, stability be damned.

An event that ran 'on schedule' while the servers were down would have been just another thing to complain about.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 31XX main, I have others, but since there's no trading - I put my other 3 2050 accounts and multiple 'toons (4 accounts, 8 'toons in total) on hold.

As I stated in another another post:

“Why didn’t they just tell us that?

You would have a lot less frustrated and irritated customers if we would have just read that explanation in writing a lot earlier. We’re intelligent enough to understand when circumstances are beyond your control.”

Delaying an event because it probably wouldn’t work is their job. Just like it is to communicate with us. Delaying the event is no excuse for keeping us in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Delaying an event because it probably wouldn’t work is their job. Just like it is to communicate with us. Delaying the event is no excuse for keeping us in the dark.
    So very true.

I mean, it literally took weeks to get the forums back to life... so no surprise here, hearing the event would run into a major delay.

So what are we gonna do about Halloween? If the midsummer event is still coming. Are we gonna have back to back events? It's almost October!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    As I stated in another another post:

“Why didn’t they just tell us that?

You would have a lot less frustrated and irritated customers if we would have just read that explanation in writing a lot earlier. We’re intelligent enough to understand when circumstances are beyond your control.”

This is something I can 100% agree with.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 31XX main, I have others, but since there's no trading - I put my other 3 2050 accounts and multiple 'toons (4 accounts, 8 'toons in total) on hold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast