+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: midsummer mutiny

Can we stop chasing after events and other extraneous stuff?
    At least until Gamigo FIXES whatever is causing us to not play at all??

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Yes, but 2050's been adjusting and tinkering with what shows up in 2050's events, and for the better, IMO. So far. They are getting a little creative with them, which is good.
    I wish they'd bloody start working on the damned game problems in general.
    As their creativity/capabilities in that area leave way too much to be desired.
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

Crasher- "I've got faith in you, kid.
    It's your bosses and the servers I don't trust."

I'd have more faith if that post of hers didn't sound an awful lot like a post from Bushede Jade

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shtank View Post
    Crasher- "I've got faith in you, kid.
    It's your bosses and the servers I don't trust."

I'd have more faith if that post of hers didn't sound an awful lot like a post from Bushede Jade
    The CMs are our link.
    They don't hold the reins of power.
    The best they can do is make our case to whoever might be above them who then decides to pass it up the food chain, or not.

It Erinnyes and Selene can't deliver - it doesn't follow that it's because they don't care about us and our issues.
    They can only do what the guys in the offices with the doors on them will agree to.

As to the rest of your statement, Erinnyes doesn't spend much time in here, I assume they are in other forums instead. Erinnyes is from Malta.
    Selene has already stated that her main focus is the French forums, and I take that to mean that English might not be her primary language.
    I don't know, but I was born and raised in Brooklyn, and parts of NYC for too long, which meant Public Schools, so it's not like I can speak/write 'English' all too well, myself.
    They seem to be doing better than me half the time.

Just sayin'....
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Selene has already stated that her main focus is the French forums, and I take that to mean that English might not be her primary language.

the french part of the forum is dead ( no new threads since 2016-2017)

on the other side, they already gave the answers. gamigo has problems fixing servers (big issues) and for the event it has been postponed i think
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post

So while I still am disappointed with the +80% junk 12 PG cache loot tables EVERYONE is getting, one awesome drop turned that event around for me. So many came out of that with little they could put together they were satisfied with and consider the event... uneventful. Given the dreary loot tables... I'm still mystified how Gamigo thinks Ark Hunters would find them worth the pricetag they are asking for a heap of useless junk. Only the 100 pack has 1 thing of wishy washy value, since the Prime you get varies with the quality of the gun type you get. The guaranteed OJ has even worse chance of being useful with 75% of the base gun types being... poor to just okay, and then the bonus rolls vary greatly. Most of the OJ's that dropped in my lap just had the worse set of bonus rolls I could think of for that gun type. Sigh.

Aside from getting the same sniper 3 times in a row along with other duplicates I was initially pretty happy with the results I got, untill I realised that all those nice little perks you get by applying salvage to a regular gun, I was locked out of on almost all my "Precision" guns because mods essentially didnt exist in any capacity. I have 1 "precision" gun with the second trait unlocked, a couple with 1 trait unlocked, about 10 with zero. So if i ever do get back into the game, I am now required to start farming a new batch of orange guns that are actually usefull and not gimped due to e-luck and the bad design that required it

All I know is I am quitting until the Event comes out. No reason to play except farm Flawless Synergy Caches which takes forever, doing the same damn hell bug events because Dark Matter and Scrappers rarely spawn. Not like I can farm mods for the Cosmic or Precision weapons like the guy above said.

I was farming Arkbreaks for my clan scrip to go up, but every time a damn Major spawns near or on top of it, it disappears and I am out 10 to 40k in scrip, lol. Sometimes you put 4 ark keys in and the event doesn't even spawn. Yeah, that's what did it for me. Broken and disappearing Arkbreaks.

Until next event Arkhunters.
    Defiance Corps (2050)
    Clan Co-Leader
    Poestis - Bauchie

In game type: /played
    Power Rank 5000 in 21 days played time.

Quote Originally Posted by Poestis View Post
    All I know is I am quitting until the Event comes out. No reason to play except farm Flawless Synergy Caches which takes forever, doing the same damn hell bug events because Dark Matter and Scrappers rarely spawn. Not like I can farm mods for the Cosmic or Precision weapons like the guy above said.

I was farming Arkbreaks for my clan scrip to go up, but every time a damn Major spawns near or on top of it, it disappears and I am out 10 to 40k in scrip, lol. Sometimes you put 4 ark keys in and the event doesn't even spawn. Yeah, that's what did it for me. Broken and disappearing Arkbreaks.

Until next event Arkhunters.
    true that

happen often to me and its so disiponting lol after 30mn effort and then nothing

Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    the french part of the forum is dead ( no new threads since 2016-2017)

on the other side, they already gave the answers. gamigo has problems fixing servers (big issues) and for the event it has been postponed i think
    That explains part of it, and thanks for the rest.
    I have lots of opinions.

NA/pc.
    2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Asterrameth View Post
    Aside from getting the same sniper 3 times in a row along with other duplicates I was initially pretty happy with the results I got, untill I realised that all those nice little perks you get by applying salvage to a regular gun, I was locked out of on almost all my "Precision" guns because mods essentially didnt exist in any capacity. I have 1 "precision" gun with the second trait unlocked, a couple with 1 trait unlocked, about 10 with zero. So if i ever do get back into the game, I am now required to start farming a new batch of orange guns that are actually usefull and not gimped due to e-luck and the bad design that required it
    I have about cumulative 6 thousand inv slots on various 'toons in D-2013 filled with weapons or mods just like that.
    I have lots of opinions.

NA/pc.
    2013:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast