+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Selene: It happening again!!

I'll be taking out a ticket; but I cannot "Play" the game again.
    Service times out after I select my toon.
    Please get the maintenance team to work!!!!!
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    It is, indeed.
    I had to find an Ark or Academy that was going to end in the next 17 minutes when it went down...

Oh, well, PG come, PG go.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Oh, well, PG come, PG go.
    More emphasis on the latter half... PC/NA come, PC/NA GONE.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

I see they are offering the xbox folks some kind of compensation......considering their level of buffoonery Im thinking the PC/NA should be in that line as well.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    I see they are offering the xbox folks some kind of compensation......considering their level of buffoonery Im thinking the PC/NA should be in that line as well.
    I'm thinking that may be compensation from stuff that happened LAST August... you know... 2018.

You remember the 'update' to consoles that took months to get approval... the No Sieges for months... I'm sure there's more. I probably shouldn't unintentionally wind up our XBox brothers and sisters.

Maybe you should ask for a VR for compensation, Liam.

Oh boy. Bringing that up could backfire. I'm either feeling you breaking out some daggers you forged up for fun flying in my general direction... or... some IRA bombs in the post. I suppose both, if you get creative. Guess it depends on what's on top in your storage locker.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

And this is OK so long as you assume we are ever getting back into the game right?

We have been losing all communications one bit at a time. We seem to be less and less important to the company. Here on the forum they hardly acknowledge us at all. Feels to me like the game is winding down.

Could this be the end?

Now you know I do not believe this to be true. However hearing chat in game it certainly is on the minds of a lot of players. But when you combine all the problems we face; lack of communications, lack of bug fixes, Events being late or delayed, twitter silliness almost juvenile in nature, server failures, and more, what else are people to think. We are now a part of the machine. Plays Pink Floyd here...

If someone at the company is listening then maybe you want to take note that people are beginning to wonder how much longer this can go on. Just some food for thought.

And yes so we can be perfectly clear here... We are gamer's. We are your customers. We do not deserve to be treated this way for any reason. We would like to be your friends but your making that very hard to do.
    Quoting Crasher; "You're really not even trying, anymore."

Really lad it is just a lack of consideration and communication as always. In the larger scheme of things their customers do not matter.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hi all, I was informed that compensation will be given out due to Xbox 360 D13 problems. I cannot promise any other compensation for other platforms, but I've requested it to be considered. I will let you know the minute I get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Selene View Post
    Hi all, I was informed that compensation will be given out due to Xbox 360 D13 problems. I cannot promise any other compensation for other platforms, but I've requested it to be considered. I will let you know the minute I get more info.

promise away... no one would expect it to be followed through with anyway

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shtank View Post
    promise away... no one would expect it to be followed through with anyway
    TRION was pretty good way back in the beginning about giving us weekends with double XP and double scrip (when scrip had some value and no cap) to make up for blown schedules and server issues.

I'm not holding my breath at this stage.
    This is a new regime, and they have their own rules of empire.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    Hey all,

As I have mentioned in another thread, we have investigated the issue and did indeed find some abnormalities on PC NA.

For the moment we have a temporary solution but we are still investigating on how to fully resolve it.

Thank you for your reports and I will keep you all updated.

Thread: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...=1#post2164279

+ Reply to Thread