+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question What Day the Event Will Begin?

I thought you said it would begin in late August and from September 1.

LOL the answer is: NEVER!
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

I believe next event will be a repeat of HH, for halloween, late-October to mid-November.

no...it's suppose to be mid summer mutiny. they have been hyping it on their pos twitter for awhile now. ofc you need to be able to PLAY the game to participate in a event.

End of August to beginning of Sept can mean up to Sept 14 since thats first half of September, it we don't get it by then, we need to panic

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    no...it's suppose to be mid summer mutiny. they have been hyping it on their pos twitter for awhile now. ofc you need to be able to PLAY the game to participate in a event.
    Where exactly on earth is September considered "mid-summer"?

Plus, they hyped so many things that didn't happen, or happened multiple months late, why would anyone not be completely skeptic about what they hype? I'm going more with their track record than by their word tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post

Plus, they hyped so many things that didn't happen, or happened multiple months late, why would anyone not be completely skeptic about what they hype? I'm going more with their track record than by their word tbh.

good point. but if they follow the same track as they did for EH and 99er events, mid summer is whats coming. now as to when...who knows...they cant even keep the lights on atm.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Ummmm... heard of this 'fake news' called Global Warming?

Los Angeles in September it's pretty common to be in the 80's and 90's so... sure feels like summer. 'Mid' is pretty irrelevant here.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by The Fenian View Post
    good point. but if they follow the same track as they did for EH and 99er events, mid summer is whats coming. now as to when...who knows...they cant even keep the lights on atm.
    No no no no. The lights are ON, the building has a sign showing OPEN... yet the doors are locked, no one's on doing janitorial duty, there's no security in sight and management can't be reached for comment.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas97 View Post
    I thought you said it would begin in late August and from September 1.
    And what year?

+ Reply to Thread