+ Reply to Thread

Can’t log in on euro server

I’ve been unable to login to the euro server on Defiance 2013 since about 12 am gmt. And all I get is.
    Critical

The Defiance service is not available. Please
    try again later.

Will this be sorted soon? And yes I’m on the Xbox 360.

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hi, more information about this issue can be found in the following threads: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-28-at-1AM-PDT and http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...r-issues-09-03

Sorry Selene it’s just that it only mentions maintenance to the na server not euro. Might have been useful to include euro server in the message to avoid confusion.

Many thanks

What’s wrong with eu server now? Been trying to log in all afternoon and nothing. I can get onto the na server ok but not eu. This is getting ridiculous. It seems to not connect every other day. I’ve paid good money to you people and not only am I regularly not able to get on, but I do not get reply’s to any enquiry made via the ticket system. Please sort the server out. Many thanks.

I don't understand how you have this issue, cause I personally never had any problem with any server (not even the euro server)

Quote Originally Posted by sneazzy95 View Post
    I don't understand how you have this issue, cause I personally never had any problem with any server (not even the euro server)
    Are you sure u talk about defiance ?xD
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra