+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: R U Listening?

R U Listening?

Hello!! Is anyone there?

Based upon what I’ve read, NO!

Silence is not only deafening, it’s moved onto frustrating to now being freaking irritating!

Does anyone care? Doesn’t seem so. Your acts are defeating the purpose of enjoying/playing the game.

Long time players like myself are tired of having no point in playing. I haven’t played in days because of the status of the game.

As time goes by I won’t be alone.

You guys need to DO or say SOMETHING!

Your player base is dying.

We don’t want to continue ranting at you. We want respect as loyal customers.
    That should be a prime goal of any business.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Long time players like myself are tired of having no point in playing. I haven’t played in *weeks* because of the status of the game.
    Quoted for truth... but it has been weeks since I've bothered to try playing.

I still play. We need a petition. #BringBackPy :-) On Twitter and Facebook, post that hashtag :-) Gamigo need to do something to stop all the players leaving. Py is the first step so that earning purified gulanite is rewarding. Py's perfected weapons cannot be traded and are not that good. Py was with us 6 months ago. It cannot be that hard to get him back.

Cool

I've been checking out other games while Gamigo decides whether to actually be real with us and tell us what's going on with Py instead of leaving us in the dark to wonder if the time spent in game will be worth it at all. Sure you can buy mods with PG but mods and perfecteds are not JP's.

I'm not waiting a year for 500 loyalty to buy a JP.

I can't get any JP's from event arkfalls. I have done thousands of them over 2 years with and without patron and never got 1 single JP drop.

Py was like 80% of my motivation to play this game and without guaranteed JP's I'm not goin to play as much if at all.

I just finished SOMA and I think it might be one of the best games ever made! It's a few years old and I found it on accident and rlly glad I did it's friggen awesome!

You guys at Gamigo always promise us stuff and **** it up like every single time ugh it's not funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    We need a petition. #BringBackPy :-) On Twitter and Facebook, post that hashtag :-)

I've been checking in Twitter and Facebook for the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately I had to laugh more than I could read. The posts only had between 15 and 50 comments. Ridiculous. Every dust particle or every farming simulator has more comments. Compare that with the threads here in the forum... In other words - trying to light a thousand candles with a match without touching a candle does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    You guys at Gamigo always promise us stuff and **** it up like every single time ugh it's not funny anymore.
    Yeah, it really isn't funny anymore.

"A crying shame" is more fitting, I think.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey all!

We're sorry for the silence after the forums came back up.

I'd like to tell you that the Midsummer Mutiny event is coming soon. It had to be delayed due to our data centre migration being extended. I do not have a clear ETA on it but it is coming for sure. We have everything ready for it

Will keep you posted!

According to the calendar, summer ends on the 23rd... which is Monday.

Mid-autumn Mutiny would be a more fitting title for the event.

What we’re saying is:

Why didn’t you just tell us that?

You would have a lot less frustrated and irritated customers if we would have just read that explanation in writing a lot earlier. We’re intelligent enough to understand when circumstances are beyond your control

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey all!

We're sorry for the silence after the forums came back up.

I'd like to tell you that the Midsummer Mutiny event is coming soon. It had to be delayed due to our data centre migration being extended. I do not have a clear ETA on it but it is coming for sure. We have everything ready for it

Will keep you posted!
    Its October 1st and still nothing! I know you said the event is coming, but you guys have been saying this since August! When is the event coming already? Did you mean next year? Its almost Halloween! You need to get it together asap!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

+ Reply to Thread