+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation The Sentinel Cyber Rig - Avenger Plate skill

I would like to increase the damage of the skill: AVENGER PLATE

Skill Description: When your armor breaks enemies within 10m they take damage.
    Damage caused: 7.000, 8.000, 9.000 untill 10.500 damage.

BUFF: When your armor breaks enemies within 20m they take damage.
    Damage: 50.000 in Player versus enemy (PvE)
    Damage: 10.000 untill 15.000 in Player versus Player (PvP)

Increasing the area of ​​damage and the damage dealt would greatly assist in Expeditions.
    PSN ID: WagnerSerrato Defiance: Glitterman/Ego 6000 Guild: Pride Brazil

Totally against. Sentinel rig Avenger plate already is super strong in PvP. I understand you want this increase for pve but if they aren't able to make this increase only take place in pve then I'm against. Also syns break and never get patched. This would be bad for PvP. Avenger plate already increases either the 3rd or 4th passive in the EA synergy. Plank is still heavily used in PvP which you also participate in. Not to mention you also use a bio Plank. Not sure... but you probably are using a sentinel rig as well. I'm totally against suggestions that only benefit one person and not all.

the senti rigs perks dont work in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    the senti rigs perks dont work in pvp.
    Well that sucks.

Why am I not even surprised

I just got one of them not long ago too.

Is it really busted or only works with EA

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Well that sucks.

Why am I not even surprised

I just got one of them not long ago too.

Is it really busted or only works with EA
    when is the last time you seen the perks flash up on your screen? avenger plate does nothing in pvp with 65% damage reduction . only thing i know for sure that works is the plate regen.

when is the last time you seen the perks flash up on your screen? avenger plate does nothing in pvp with 65% damage reduction . only thing i know for sure that works is the plate regen.
    Honestly I haven't even tried it yet. It's just been sitting in my inventory pretty much since I got it bc I haven't had a lot of time to play. I tested the plate regen and that works but Idk about the others. Might need to log alts and start shooting at it to see what happens

Interesting. I know the life steal from pretty much every syn doesn't work. That doesn't pop up either. Only lifesteal that works is the t4 roll @3% after full reload for 3 seconds. Think the cooldowns is something lame... like every ten seconds. But I've heard other players state to me in game that lifesteal on synergies pops up on their screen and works. Maybe certain players are bugged?