+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Time to close down defiance

Amazing that after the failure that was Trion, Gamingo came along and made D13 even worse... Did you know that Gamingo? Trion, one of the worst developers in the world, done a better job of keeping this game mildly alive than you have, it's so dead, broken, uneven and unplayable now and the devs just pretend to listen, ask for suggestions and then never follow up on it when they're given... Gamingo are sitting back and watching this game burn while taking your money and you all fall for it.. Also, the sort of players this game has on it... Proper low lives with no morals. Time to wake up people and let this game finally die

There are quite a few good people left in this game dont lump everyone together just because you had a bad experience. I mean sure it does have some rather unpleasant folks but every game has trolls and ignorance. As far as the quality of the game well its been downhill since the exchange and events were removed. Keep in mind a cm is not part of the dev team. They have no development authority. All they can do is play middle man for both sides. Keep in mind im not defending anyone. I used to enjoy plenty of gameplay in this broken game. Ive spammed my share of wtf posts as well. My point is we dont get to talk directly to the dev team. Perhaps we should have a dev cm rep with some authority to make changes and look into problems but lets face it do you think you would hire more hands for a sinking ship?

An awfully narrow and shortsighted opinion by labeling players lowlifes and without morals. As mentioned above, those type of players exist in every game.

Frustration needs to be directed at the game owners. Not your fellow players.

Hmmm, D13 still has a lot more players than D50. I would shut down the game which is less frequented... When D13 is shut down, D50 dies too...

Respectfully, I disagree. The 360 platform won’t be supported by Microsoft forever. It’s about 2 generations behind the One. It will go away. Gamingo has already stated it’s not in their plans to end D13. It’s not up to them. So, their position is true.

You can still download 360 games for “truly” free for the One using the 360 platform. The One requires a credit card on file for 360 free games. Think Microsoft’s not going to end that?

D2047 aka d13 > D2050 aka d50,

OG defiance x1000000 a better game

This thread silly asf
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Angry

I've not logged into Defiance 2013 in about a month now. Not because of the lack of content thereof, but the lack of communication; if they're not interested in our needs, why should I express interest in their game(s)?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.

At most port d13 to next gen but let us keep our stuff or r.i.p both games...

2050 a joke no trades and killed player to player thrill and weak excuses to not have a way to trade, hello all it could take is to auto power rate down on trades gear to lower pr players and have it not auto pr up to higher pr players to still make able to help low pr players and make the grind to max pr more worth it to be able to trade with high pr players... Anything else a joke of excuses and killing game, the interacting and gamer economy is what kept d13 alive so long and thrilling no if ands or buts and anyone who says otherwise a bad trader or negotiator or charges too much with no motivation or drive to hustle
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    An awfully narrow and shortsighted opinion by labeling players lowlifes and without morals. As mentioned above, those type of players exist in every game.

Frustration needs to be directed at the game owners. Not your fellow players.
    How is calling immoral people out for what they are as short-sighted? Are you drunk? It would be so easy to fix the trade system like any other MMO would if they knew their system could be used to trick peoplep, and your narrow eyesight missed the entire point of the thread in regards to D13 being worse than it was than with Trion, in terms of things to do and server stability. Many people spend mad amounts of money on this game, why not pay them back by making the game playable for longer than an hour? Why not invest in a better server??? The game is so much more quiet than it used to be as many were forced to just move on, due to being scammed or the server stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    I've not logged into Defiance 2013 in about a month now. Not because of the lack of content thereof, but the lack of communication; if they're not interested in our needs, why should I express interest in their game(s)?
    Exactly it, they pick and choose what issues to listen to and go completely silent on others.. As if to say yeah our games broke, deal with it