+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze34 View Post
    They could just make the original for the next generation, or change 2050 into D13 and proceed from there.
    C'mon now, let's be real... they don't have the workforce to accomplish such a feat.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    C'mon now, let's be real... they don't have the workforce to accomplish such a feat.
    As if 2050 wasn't just a copy paste modified port of 2047, they very much could do it will they? I doubt but maybe just maybe it will happen and might even be easier to do so with them now using cloud servers you'd think would be easier to move our toons and gear attached... Hmm I could only wonder and hope some tangible reason to cloud server move
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    As if 2050 wasn't just a copy paste modified port of 2047
    Yet their own developers claimed: "2050 was rebuilt from the ground up".

So yeah.

Well the only thing i suggest that happens in the future if they shut down defiance, would to make the game offline playable. The game is pretty much a single player game anyway , just included all the dlcs, shop ( buy with script ) , arkfalls solos, etc. I hope they do make it offline playable( download client ), would be a waste of a game not to do it. At least we can play the game forever, i wouldn't mind anyway because i only play solo.

Leave the pg system intact change loyalty to use pg update pg costs in loyalty add arkforge to pg conversion make offline or solo play an option add solo coop start up option to solo play.

My thoughts on this subject

im really surprised they havent .