+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Drunk? Really?

No company is going to invest money into a game whose platform is doomed regardless of how many people say it’s a better game than the game they invested/deployed into a newer platform. It’s basic economics.

I see constant calls to fix the 360. Fix the lag! Fix the crits! Fix pvp! Improve expos! Expand the map! Improve trading!

And more recently. Fix the at least two weeks downtime!

Did or has any of that happened?

Geez, nothings been done to D50. At all. It doesn’t even have Silicon Valley!

And you expect 360 to come first? Whose really been drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Drunk? Really?

No company is going to invest money into a game whose platform is doomed regardless of how many people say it’s a better game than the game they invested/deployed into a newer platform. It’s basic economics.

I see constant calls to fix the 360. Fix the lag! Fix the crits! Fix pvp! Improve expos! Expand the map! Improve trading!

Silicon valley is coming. It's an expansion pack including gunslinger, expedition, and tons of "new" game feature for players to explore. For a low price of 79.99, you can purchase access. There are also new exclusive map, game mechanics, loot boxes, and currency. New special currency is call Supreme purified gulanite, which you can used to purchase newly improved jackpot weapons from the Py Master Numbra.

6onths later... We are adding brand new synergies call, blah blah blah and new rigs to improve your playing experience.

One year later ....new event! We are also adding "New" boss call War master.

P.S. you are all sucker, there are already feature and mechanics at d13 but we just want you pay more for it at d2050-Trimingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    D2047 aka d13 > D2050 aka d50,

OG defiance x1000000 a better game

This thread silly asf
    this 100 percent

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Drunk? Really?

who said 360 drunkard?? And you think PS3 online is gonna be gone by next year or something? If you're gonna have a store, it should be accompanied by a game that works. if you're going to keep asking people for suggestions on how to improve the game, then clearly their plans aren't that short term. D2050 is a failure, that game will die quicker than D13...
    You should stop bending over for them drunkie, you sound like a puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    D2047 aka d13 > D2050 aka d50,

OG defiance x1000000 a better game

This thread silly asf
    having a game better than D50 is not an achievement, I've played better mobile games than that failure. Your comparison is dumb as anything is better than D50, another drunkie bending over

I like drinking

The only one bending over is you. Right where you put your head.

Idiot thinks we r all lowlives and drunk because we spend money on something we like

Lol I'm goin to log in and buy some inventory slots just to say FU

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Idiot thinks we r all lowlives and drunk because we spend money on something we like

Lol I'm goin to log in and buy some inventory slots just to say FU
    He is jealous. Misery loves company. For whatever reason his Defiance experience is lacking therefore he doesn't want anyone else to enjoy it.

Great idea, I need more inventory too. Time to spend some bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Swwwsndgdyeiei View Post
    having a game better than D50 is not an achievement, I've played better mobile games than that failure. Your comparison is dumb as anything is better than D50, another drunkie bending over
    A drubkie bending over would be someone telling them to shut games down, supporting d50, and not holding them to their words and instead only focused on doom saying, with no facts to back up coming doom or that 360 is dying soon.

They said they are working on fixing 360 d13 and as others said still asking for feedback and feeding ideas to Dev team, clearly d13 is the better and more liked game and maybe even more profitable, who knows.

They could easily port d13 to next gen too, it's not like d50 isn't a modified port...

You are toxic they should probably locked this thread and maybe ban or better yet just maybe leave this place and or d13 and d13 forum section as clearly you want nothing to do with the game and only want to rant and talk ish...

The doors that way >
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.