+ Reply to Thread

Message from the Customer Support team 23.09

Hey all!

Right now the Customer Support team has some issues processing your tickets. During the data centre migration, the internal tools with which the Customer Support team works with went down. We did not expect to have such a long downtime on these tools and we do not have an ETA yet.

With this, I'd like to remind you all to NOT bump tickets as it will put your ticket at the end of the queue and to NOT create multiple tickets with the same issue, this will give the support team even more work as they will have to work on multiple tickets of the same issue, from the same person. Basically, doing either one of these will not speed things up but on the contrary, it will make things even slower.

We will keep you updated when these tools are restored.

Thanks for your understanding,
    The Defiance Team

Why can't you guys fix the game? We were promised compinsation for the almost 2 weeks the game was down and now today we can't even get on the game without it criting us off after 30 seconds. Since the game has been back up its been slow as hell and the lag is atrocious, but all you can say to us is ur working on it ??? For real ??? How would you feel if say ur computer ur running acted as bad as this game is right now and ur i.t. department was telling u that were looking into it and said nothing more ?? I bet you would be damn upset. The people that still play this game everyday are the people that spend money on this game weekly and all we get is, we're looking at it. My opinion is ur blowing smoke up our *** just like an i.t. department would do.

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    Hey all!

Right now the Customer Support team has some issues processing your tickets. During the data centre migration, the internal tools with which the Customer Support team works with went down. We did not expect to have such a long downtime on these tools and we do not have an ETA yet.

With this, I'd like to remind you all to NOT bump tickets as it will put your ticket at the end of the queue and to NOT create multiple tickets with the same issue, this will give the support team even more work as they will have to work on multiple tickets of the same issue, from the same person. Basically, doing either one of these will not speed things up but on the contrary, it will make things even slower.

Thanks for your understanding,
    The Defiance Team
    No worries at all, take you time. Let Grand Hall Master's know compete with Themselves, that way if they fall Mentally/Physically defeated Seven Times, Standup Eight Times and Step Forward Again.

The Ark Grand Hall Is Now The Leading Dominator, Along Side Conductor Of Water Temple Shrine Central, Arkfall Board Of Directors, And Regional Alliance, And Central, Since The Ark Hunter Association's not Interested In Leading Or Building, (Veterans Or Not A Veteran), Just Elevating Differences, So Ark Universal Executives Is Making The Call. Ark Hunter's had their chance. We're going around them now.....

(Starts Engine Getting In Rigg.)

Lmao LLOYD

360 players are beyond frustrated at this point.
    *Xbox 360 Na*

IGN: FreedomTwins

GT: SFT NAS SFT

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post