+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Py 9/24

Py 9/24

I meanwhile no matter that Py is empty. I wait until "Borderlands 3" is on Steam, in the spring of 2020 "Dying Light 2" comes with a 2 - 4 man coop and "Ashen" is also interesting. Until then I play other games. For all who are still hanging on this game I'm sorry. I hope Gamigo hears you. GLHF

Thx for the update on Py, though it should be a CM giving us updates on the state of the game rather than you wasting your precious game time looking for Py when he's got no damn guns. I just started SOMA again and been watching videos about it man that game is just awesome n I got it for $2 code off G2A. Best horror game ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I just started SOMA again and been watching videos about it man that game is just awesome n I got it for $2 code off G2A. Best horror game ever.

Then take a look at Outlast and Outlast 2.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Then take a look at Outlast and Outlast 2.
    Then take a look at Dead by Daylight... a three+ year old game that still receives regular updates & DLC content.

And oh yeah... their developers actually interact with the player base. Shocking concept in 2019, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Then take a look at Dead by Daylight... a three+ year old game that still receives regular updates & DLC content.

And oh yeah... their developers actually interact with the player base. Shocking concept in 2019, I know.

I know.

In 99% of all games, the developers interact better with the player base than here. I'm shocked by Gamigo's way of communicating and the state of the game.

I actually have Outlast but haven't played it yet. Got it on sale from Steam awhile ago it looked rlly cool I'll prob start it after I'm done with Layers of Fear. Man these old games some are gems and a dime a dozen now.

I put Dead by Daylight on my wishlist ha it's got a Ash Vs. Evil Dead DLC that show was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I put Dead by Daylight on my wishlist ha it's got a Ash Vs. Evil Dead DLC hah that show was awesome
    Best thing about that DLC is the fact Ash actually recites lines from the show as you wait in the matchmaking queues.

That, and the clothing Ash wore in the season 2 premiere is an in-game cosmetic. Which I immediately purchased & equipped, because I love me some Evil Dead.

It's still $20 that should say something about it still is good. I'm getting kind of spoiled on $2 games but I feel like I'm goin to run out of them any time. I'm cheap tho I never spend more than 20 on games I always wait for them to get old and then I play them lol. I spent more on Defiance than almost all my other games combined ever I think.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    because I love me some Evil Dead.
    Man one my favorite all time movies is Army of Darkness n sux they quit making Ash vs Evil Dead especially on that cliffhanger like it was goin to continue on. Would of been awesome to see some apocalypse future demon possession hunting. But one prob with where they went with it. All the people died. Who's the demons goin to possess for them to fight with lol