+ Reply to Thread

Thread: D13 suggestions

D13 suggestions

A few things to improve/add...

Expeditions:
    * add random nanos on jackpot guns just like the shield's
    * add more drops from the boss crate as most people reset their main toon every 2 rounds and run t30 locks for 2x drops
    * increase RNG in expos or add karma +1 per expo
    * add perfected ga/aa guns to boss crate
    * add t5 mods for base syns to boss crate
    * more currency per expo (af,pg,keys,ect...)
    * 2 golden skitterlings per skitter room
    * change superiority syn bonuses (under power ATM)
    * add jackpot chips/rigs to very high tier expos (tier 200+)

Coops:
    * allow coops to be started with 2 players not 4

Open world:
    * increase spawn rate of major arkfalls (mainly event ones)
    * increase RNG/karma from arkfalls
    * allow multiple phases/shards
    * "new" events not copy and paste past events
    * add player suggested synergies and guns (MC,purg,nf,ect...)
    * add new jackpots to PY atleast once a month (maybe auto rotate, less work for cm/dev)

PvP:
    * add stats win/loss ratio, kill/death ratio, total time played (viewable for all players via "inspect")
    * add a pvp ranking system (halo 3 ranked lvl 0-50 if you win your rank increases if you lose your rank goes down)
    * add a pvp playlist kinda like MLG (all players have same gear with power weapons on map)
    * increase payouts for pvp

Vendors:
    * remove scrip from buying keys only use salvage
    * allow salvage to be used other then buying keys like converting salvage to af/pg/ect...
    * decrease loyalty vendor amounts 500-600 is to much atp
    * increase 22 loyalty box RNG or add "player karma" to it... 4yrs not 1 JP here
    * increase RNG or add karma to shard vendor
    * add perfected ga/aa syn guns to armament crates (210rep)
    * add all syns to idr ex runners (aa/ga/pande/QW/precb/ect...)

Bit store:
    * decrease price of items or decrease cost of bits
    * add guaranteed jackpots to boxes not random chance bs

Random stuff:
    * add a super jackpot rig (supreme/t6) with 25 slots and 2 keystone slots
    * add JP chips not just keystones! (Movement speed increase, higher jumping, ect...)
    * new expedition playlist 10x harder with 10x the rewards
    * port D13 to current gen consoles, but also crossplay between platforms current/last generation and pc

Fellow Ark Hunters feel free to add or criticize this list

Thank you

Nice upgrades!

Literally all of this stuff and fix Py guns as well. Maybe add some sup chips to buy from Py

They should just shut this sucker down and stop pushing bs to keep the few hangin like they've been doing since who knows when. The only reason they keep people hanging is to collect beer money/pocket change anyway.

All we've heard about is all bs, they can't get it together to fix jack squat on either Defiance game and sorry but D13 was superior to 2050 before they started self sabotaging D13 to peddle 2050. And I know this will be removed and I'll be banned to keep a tight lid on any mutinous dissent, but it needs to be said and I hope that someone might take note of these opinions and the opinions of the masses who've left this game in the dust and actually use it to avoid future
    disasterous gameplans.

This was a decent game but it's over, I quit almost 2 years ago and have been watching & waiting for any positive sign to return but haven't seen them deliver on much. Just all talk & vague empty words to keep the beer money chump change funds coming in. There are no optimistic words to say about this and it's been that way for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Six View Post
    This was a decent game but it's over, I quit almost 2 years ago and have been watching & waiting for any positive sign to return but haven't seen them deliver on much. Just all talk & vague empty words to keep the beer money chump change funds coming in.
    Seems like it when they go weeks without any news or info about the game. For a little while they were responding to every post but was only for like a week. She said they're working on it since alot of stuff broke when they did their data migration. I'm waiting for them to fix Py to start playing again. Other than that PCNA was running decent. Xbox OTOH was not doin so good

I feel the Ark Hunters frustrations about D13.

But for me, I've personally spent way to much time and money on this game to just quit.
    I'm on almost all day everyday grinding expos (main thing I like to play)
    "If" they can't fix stability issues, communication issues, and maybe add a few things, this game will thrive once again

I'll be here till gamigo/Microsoft takes it down.

360na Arkhunters hmu

Same I'll play till the ship sinks and be here last day
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.