+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Py 9/26

Py 9/26

Weeklies are obviously automated

Weeklies and dailys are automated. Just play and find out. Why cannot Py be automated? I think Gamigo do not want Py back to his normal self. No CM's will answer these questions. What can a player do with 150k pg? Just wait and wait, or leave?

Well I saved up 100k in PG and used all of it attempting to get a pi syn Mass Blaster. Didn't get a single MB. Got a **** ton of wondering like wolverines and hp-a wolfhounds. Pretty sad actually seeing that no one uses that ****. The RNG is heavily weighted. Not sure why. The game is old, in an old system, and they've basically turned it into a ghost town.
    And I specifically saved up y that much of to get an MB of that syn. Gonna have another 100k in PG. Currently at 20k so it'll be a minute but if I don't pull one this next rip I'm giving all my **** away. Sorry... 100k in PG should land you a couple Mass Blasters with enough to pull some mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Well I saved up 100k in PG and used all of it attempting to get a pi syn Mass Blaster. Didn't get a single MB. Got a **** ton of wondering like wolverines and hp-a wolfhounds. Pretty sad actually seeing that no one uses that ****. The RNG is heavily weighted. Not sure why. The game is old, in an old system, and they've basically turned it into a ghost town.
    And I specifically saved up y that much of to get an MB of that syn. Gonna have another 100k in PG. Currently at 20k so it'll be a minute but if I don't pull one this next rip I'm giving all my **** away. Sorry... 100k in PG should land you a couple Mass Blasters with enough to pull some mods.
    ive pulled 2 pi mbs with alot less than that. both the same nano lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    ive pulled 2 pi mbs with alot less than that. both the same nano lol.
    And this is exactly why I feel as if the RNG in this game is broken. I think I ended up with like five wolverines, four wolfhounds, two of which we HP-A's... A precise bio and dynamic syphon. You got two of the same nano. Well better than getting none. **** I even got some auto pistols which I vended, some flares that i gave away and one nstar striker. The striker I like. Don't dig the nano but it has t4 armor penetration and I just so happen to have a T5 rad expanded mag pi syn to make it sure better roll wise since it's naturally incendiary. However I pulled a Gravitational Collapse out of an elite lock box today. Pretty stoked on that. Haven't pulled a jp that way since I first started playing years ago and pulled a Guardian Angel when it first came out. Still... RNG is super funky.