+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.

I'm thinking the MM event is going to suxor when it interfers with a Halloween event.

Possibly the better alternative (if it doesn't in fact kick off on Monday) is to just bite the bullet and skip it?
    Honestly - We're getting close to the point where whatever date it might occur - we'll have maybe 24 hours notice.

Discuss, don't discuss, whatever ya'll want to do with the idea.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Agree. Needs to be Monday or next week.

Game is so stagnant now I’ll take back to back events. At least it’ll be something new to do.

Agree to that Needs to be Monday or next week
    when halloween event suppose to start ? mid october.?

PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    Agree to that Needs to be Monday or next week
    when halloween event suppose to start ? mid october.?
    I honestly don't recall with certainty how they did it in Old-fiance, but I'd assume it ought to pretty much end at Halloween.
    Halloween, the 31st is a Thursday, so it'd make sense if the event ran from approximately Sunday the 27th through Sunday November 3rd.

If the MM event was to start as early as Monday September 30th through Monday October 7th, we would have at most 20 days between events.
    Obviously if MM starts later - We'd have fewer days in between the two events.

The only things I'd really like to see in that Halloween event are the reintroduction of 'Infected', and Infector weapons.
    We had Infectors fron the start in the O.G., and The Infected were introduced with Plague Sieges for the first Halloween specifically for that event.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

True.
    But they keep saying (CMs at least) that MM is coming so maybe they will mix the 2 in some way. Really i dont ses how .also They cant put 2 events one just after the other because if they do they are not Event anymore , must have 2 or 3 months between events to keep the sense of it
    They Will for sure have problems with time if they dont cancel one of them.
    Funny thing is that am sure a CM is reading the thread Why dont he just respond or give an idea if he dont have the info
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Two or three months between events? Sorry, but the way things have been going lately I’m not sure people want to go back to boring for that long.

If it’s that long between events then I’ll go play something else. Tired of settling for boring.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIceWidow1 View Post
    Two or three months between events? Sorry, but the way things have been going lately I’m not sure people want to go back to boring for that long.

If it’s that long between events then I’ll go play something else. Tired of settling for boring.
    I undestung that the game is little boring without event
    But Event should not be contuniously arriving Simply because that the definition of "EVENT".
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

A little boring? Kind of an understatement.
    IMO I’d rather be busy with 2 events back to back having fun for awhile rather than go back to boring.

I’d rather not be cheated out of an event. They can go back to 2 or 3 months after these events. They owe us.

Events typically are scheduled to last 3 weeks, then end up lasting 4 weeks because they bumble the first one. So even if we're assuming they're gonna do better than they've ever done and not bumble up a whole week, and it started tomorrow (Monday), it would end October 21st. Then HH could begin the next Monday, the 28th. That way it would cover Halloween. That way there is 1 week of "slack" between events.

If MM doesn't start tomorrow but on the 7th, or if they bumble the first week and have to extend, that week of slack is gone. If they do both, they have to delay HH past Halloween.

In other words, they will most probably end up having to choose between HH or MM. It won't work to do both. Because the servers are in no condition to run an event tomorrow (there's lag when 5 players are in the same mission), because triamigo are serial ball-droppers, and because there's probably nobody at triamigo even thinking as far as HH.

My prediction? A mess like we've never seen. Or maybe cancellation of MM and we never hear a word about HH2019.

I think Dewey speaks for all of us.

+ Reply to Thread