+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sisqo32 View Post
    Yeah i just loggon and nothing even the game is more lagging than before so disconnected . Really sad.
    The thing is serions,the game is really getting crappy Day after day. .
    Am losing hope for this game lol

So it is when Gamigo ect. the expenses for a game are reduced to a minimum. If you put everything in the cloud you save a lot of money (employees, hardware updates/repairs ect.). Even the computer of the employees are nowadays usually rented and maintained by an external company. As a result, companies lose a lot of knowledge and resources. And if the dev's are fired after their work, because new dev's are cheaper, then the consequence is predictable. And if the new dev's can not read the code (each dev has its own path leading to the target) or the documentation or there is no documentation, then the old errors can not be fixed and new errors are preprogrammed. A spiral that has only one direction. Downward.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Especially added to the fact that MM didn't start yesterday.
    "Not even remotely surprised."

- Me

"#shambles"

- Also me
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

hulker hell is upon us just about. where are the devs and cm's at?

In 2014 hulker hell and other events back then event didn't start till Halloween day so if they choose to do something similar they still have time to squeeze in mid summer mutiny event @ Cm's and Dev's
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    In 2014 hulker hell and other events back then event didn't start till Halloween day so if they choose to do something similar they still have time to squeeze in mid summer mutiny event @ Cm's and Dev's
    That's because the 2014 Hulker Hell and Thankgiving events ran ONLY two weeks. They gave us an extra third week of grinding for Christmas that year which wonderfully gave us more time to chase Piper's, Leaping Lords, Golden Rings and the like.

Now with the 12 PG event caches and the horribly excessive 50-60% of the time distribution of shields and grenades (% combined), leaving the remaining 25-20% distribution each of guns and mods... leaving most all of us with NOT ENOUGH mods to mod 4 slots in most event synergy guns even after 4 weeks of an event. Some may get lucky but the norm is you'll have to get lucky with both a decently rolled purp/oj gun AND the 3-4 mods for it.

As it stands now... assuming they keep the 12 PG caches, we need at least 4 weeks of an event to have any hope of getting a handful of guns to keep and use in the future.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    That's because the 2014 Hulker Hell and Thankgiving events ran ONLY two weeks. They gave us an extra third week of grinding for Christmas that year which wonderfully gave us more time to chase Piper's, Leaping Lords, Golden Rings and the like.

Now with the 12 PG event caches and the horribly excessive 50-60% of the time distribution of shields and grenades (% combined), leaving the remaining 25-20% distribution each of guns and mods... leaving most all of us with NOT ENOUGH mods to mod 4 slots in most event synergy guns even after 4 weeks of an event. Some may get lucky but the norm is you'll have to get lucky with both a decently rolled purp/oj gun AND the 3-4 mods for it.

As it stands now... assuming they keep the 12 PG caches, we need at least 4 weeks of an event to have any hope of getting a handful of guns to keep and use in the future.
    100% whit u

+ incomplete list of news syn cristal 10% every, whit some 30% in rotación pg12 box.....

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    hulker hell is upon us , just about where are the devs and cm's at?
    The way its looking right now! We may not see any more events at all! Don't be surprised when they say there shutting the Defiance servers down!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post

It's possible they changed the event reward system again. but hard to say with no event yet. :/

On a side note, HH may be skipped and instead have New Frontier Harvest commence. Until this time next year, they could just do other events that have yet to happen (in other words, alternate from this year and such) for 2050. That's just my guess though.
    "Knowledge is Power" however "With great power, comes great responsibility", and so one must tread carefully with life. I would advise you not follow me, unless you want to be guided to holes in the ground and have your video game character die. I am just your mysterious guide. That is all that needs to be known down here. Defiance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guider View Post
    Until this time next year...
    Honestly, I would be shocked if this game will be relevant in October 2020.

I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't see it... given recent events of complete & utter silence.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Honestly, I would be shocked if this game will be relevant in October 2020.

I'd love to be wrong, but I just don't see it... given recent events of complete & utter silence.
    I would be shocked if this game was relevant in October 2019.

+ Reply to Thread