+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    At this point I would settle for them making good on one or two of their promises. At least that would show some progress and some regard for their community.

#nevergonnahappen
    You can stop dead by hitting a rock and no problems but god forbid you hit a chicken.

Def seems like it's pretty stagnant now. They used to do all kinds cool stuff adding things for that extra life event making chips tradable adding Py and Iron Demon Yea this is all D13 things but they did all that I think in 6 about 6 months so they are capable of gettin stuff done. That was before Gamigo took it over but isn't it all the same people there? If they do anything to D13 I hope it's threat 12 enemies cause even the strongest PVE is like fish in a barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Def seems like it's pretty stagnant now. They used to do all kinds cool stuff adding things for that extra life event making chips tradable adding Py and Iron Demon Yea this is all D13 things but they did all that I think in 6 about 6 months so they are capable of gettin stuff done. That was before Gamigo took it over but isn't it all the same people there? If they do anything to D13 I hope it's threat 12 enemies cause even the strongest PVE is like fish in a barrel.
    NONE of that exists in the game that this forum is about. Sheesh, if you insist on talking about D13 on D50 board, at least talk about something that both games have in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    At this point I would settle for them making good on one or two of their promises. At least that would show some progress and some regard for their community.
    Same here, but like you also stated:

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Fireguard View Post
    #nevergonnahappen
    OMEGALUL XD

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    NONE of that exists in the game that this forum is about. Sheesh, if you insist on talking about D13 on D50 board, at least talk about something that both games have in common.
    I have pointed this out as Well! This is the 2050 forums on the top. D13 is on the bottom. Posting d13 in the 2050 forums confuses players who have never played the original Defiance.
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Man I am glad they r working on Py guns on D13

So awesome I love this game XD

Who cares where posts are there's like 4 active posts in here and if you're that easily confused you need help

Hell Ya !

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Who gives a f*ck about CMs? Are they gonna fix bugs or keep the game from lagging like it's run on a commodore64? No, then I ask again: who gives a f*ck?

Communicate about what? A game you can barely play because your car won't spawn and it takes about 30 seconds to switch gun or reload? And then when you finally manage to get a gun with some ammos, the enemy rubberbands all the way to Kansas and boom, you're dead from an invisible enemy that was behind you all along?

Come on, fire all of them, then use the money to hire just one programmer who can make a difference between an if and a while.
    What He Said =[ICantAim]

Man I am glad they r working on Py guns on D13

So awesome I love this game XD

Who cares where posts are there's like 4 active posts in here and if you're that easily confused you need help
    Needing help is why people come to the forums, and posting stuff in the wrong section, and on random threads for a different game, is not very helpful. Also not to burst your bubble, but they are probally not working on your py issue. They just told you that to shut you up! I highly doubt they will be putting in any more work on D13. D13 is on the chopping block! With the new systems coming out next year, I can bet d13 will be the first to go! They are just milking the last of what its worth. They can say all they want there fixing stuff, but most likely there not! There is no reason to pay people to fix stuff in a game, where the systems have been retired! But Feel free to keep spamming the 2050 forums for attention! None of us 2050 players could care about your problems over there! We have are own issues to deal with over here on a game that is actually relevant!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDMCHICAGO View Post
    Needing help is why people come to the forums, and posting stuff in the wrong section, and on random threads for a different game, is not very helpful. Also not to burst your bubble, but they are probally not working on your py issue. They just told you that to shut you up! I highly doubt they will be putting in any more work on D13. D13 is on the chopping block! With the new systems coming out next year, I can bet d13 will be the first to go! They are just milking the last of what its worth. They can say all they want there fixing stuff, but most likely there not! There is no reason to pay people to fix stuff in a game, where the systems have been retired! But Feel free to keep spamming the 2050 forums for attention! None of us 2050 players could care about your problems over there! We have are own issues to deal with over here on a game that is actually relevant!
    2050 is awesome man you should stay there!

2050 is awesome man you should stay there!
    I play both games but mostly 2050. I purchased d13 the first day it came out! I still have the disc in my games collection. I wonder how many people bought the game when it came out, I can bet not many. There are very few of us og defiance players left. Most people jumped on the bandwagon when it became free too play! Iv been playing since day 1.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast